Hopkinton vs. Wareham

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harry831. Show harry831's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

....I'm going to use my favorite phrase: GET A LIFE!!..are you some frustrated athlete who got cut every year and was one of those watching in the stands for your entire career??..why not discuss, the purpose of this blog, and realize what a great time of year this is..if your from Hopkinton, get ot Wareham early as the gym will be rockin..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iball23. Show iball23's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

i think wareham will easily handle hopkinton i think the only problem wareham will have will be WHEN they get to umass boston they will most likely have to paly the winner of scituate vs archies whoever wins this game will have a great game against wareham a game that will truly be a toss up with the winner winning by 3

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

hey wareham fans..why dont you play a real school..can you imagine what a team like lexington would do to your wareham school..any of the city teams would destroy them..they play in a tiny cape league...big deal...lex would beat them by 30...d3..keeep rolling..see you at the garden..what time is that game???330???thats a prime time team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jumpmanjordan252. Show jumpmanjordan252's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

jason if wareham played lexington they probably wouldn't get blown out by 30. if monterio plays good and murphy is hittin his shots like he usually does then they will not get blown out and lexington is much bigger then wareham and i don't know how your saying they don't play real teams cause like king pointed out they played brockton

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

wareham would get blown out...at least 20 points...first of all, all you wareham fans...you lost to brockton by 15..and then lost at ur own place by 20...you guys play nobody...ok, will go to d3 where you guys belong....beford and watertown will both beat you guys...and i hope you make it to the garden, cuz you will lose to either of those teams...who is hopinkton???you beat them??wow...and for me bringing five guys down to your court...hahahah...i could bring at least 7 or 8 d1 players that played at lex,you would have no answer....plus wareham is in africa...i would need a plane and then a boat to get there...cape hoop sucks...i bet i could bring the lex team this year, and they would win that summer league..no queston about it...the only good athelete in wareham, is that kid steve cooper...thats it...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

brocton isnt that good anyways...they lose to cambridge...lex beat them by 20..and they lose to andover who isnt great at all...and they got destroyed by east boston...all the teams lex plays...all tough teams...cape hoop isnt strong...come down here and watch some hoop pal...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jumpmanjordan252. Show jumpmanjordan252's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

jason i don't know how you are saying that the only good athlete in wareham is cooper because they do have other people like colby santos

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

first of all lexington isnt a city...its a town...so get that straight...as far as iam concernd wareham is cape...ur not little brocton...so dont say that...you are small wareham...very small school...i will give credit , they are pretty good for a small school...dude iam not gonna waste my time, coming down there to play your boys...my boy who plays at bentley is better than any one down there...period...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Hopkinton vs. Wareham

first of all pal..have you seen that bentley team play???they could beat some d1 programs...they are 28-0bud..that team would win any wareham summer league...they would win by at least 20 every game...lexington would destroy wareham by at least 20...and if the game was ever played at lex..they would win by 40...you ever hear of a guy named ronnie lee??? nba pal...how many wareham hoop players have ever made the nba??/ you have one pro player and that is steve cooper and he plays football..please stop saying ur little brocton..cuz your not...ur town is prob the same size as lex too...

Sections
Shortcuts