LOWELL GETS SCREWED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from robc3366. Show robc3366's posts

LOWELL GETS SCREWED

lowell wasnt the only team screwed. Everett won the gbl by two games. beat cambridge , and that same somerville team, and finished seeded lower than somerville(12th) and get no home games and have to play central catholic in the first round. not that they have a chance to win this bracket but thats a pretty bad reward for a team that won the GBL outright.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

LOWELL GETS SCREWED

I was at the MIAA pairings. No one got screwed, the pairings are not done by strength of schedule, they are done be records. Then if a team is tied, they were then pulled out of a hat. Simple as that. If a team is good they'll beat anybody.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

LOWELL GETS SCREWED

i would not wanna play lowell..iam glad lexington doesnt have to play lowell again this year...they are one scary team...and they have everyone coming back...very well coached too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

LOWELL GETS SCREWED

i meant last year...they beat lowell by 20 last year...and both teams have everybody back...this lex team beat eastie last year too...can you imagine if lowell had that big guy that transferred..they would be the best team in that league and maybe in the state

Sections
Shortcuts