New Coaches for Reading High Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pstloser. Show pstloser's posts

"partition"?

must be one hell of a wall if it's got 200 signatures on it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hold. Show hold's posts

rj44, what are your credentials in terms of diagnosing a staff as un fit to coach?

Don't tell me any stories about the coaches, just tell why you are in a position to judge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marqfan22. Show marqfan22's posts

Your town made the Super 8 and you're complaining about coaching!!!

Unless your kid has BC High or CM on the front of their jersey, then don't think about winning the Super 8.

This reminds me of the movie Hoosiers, when the Hickory tries to get rid of Noman Dale. At least Hickory had a losing record at the time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweeney334. Show sweeney334's posts

alright first off there is no petition to get rid of our coaches, and if there is thats pretty pathetic that people are banning together to get rid of another towns coaches that according to you couldnt even beat wouburn in a rematch. Obviously the coaches did a good job if we made it to the super 8. I think your all just viewing us a a huge threat with 16 returning players that have all of the experience in high school hockey now that anyone could ask for. and dont complain about us playing our first line for a good portion of a game. Theyre 3 of the highest scoring forwards in the state, so dont act like you wouldnt put them out there a lot too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marqfan22. Show marqfan22's posts

BC High wins again....

Sections
Shortcuts