O'Bryant vs. Andover

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

This will be an exciting game. Andover has been on a roll and may be able to beat the strong O'Bryant team.

The andover team alone sucks. But with the good coaching of fazio, i think they will be able to pull a victory.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

when is that game???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

today at 2:30 at the dunn gym

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

andover is junk...i just went to the andover obryant game and both teams are junk...andover has zero guard play...and there big men are ok...the only reason they won is cuz they played a little harder...and got all the calls in the first half...i have no idea how they beat lawrence or brocton...lowell will smoke them...by the way all you people that say lexington plays nobody...they would smoke andover by at least 25....hennebury would #### on that demsey kid...four teams in the middlesex would beat them...belmont, woburn,lex, watertown...and with wakefields star not hurt, they would beat them too...after watching this game...it proves that the middlesex league is strong this year...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddwise. Show ddwise's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

Jasonag11,

Where did you win today? How did you do against Brockton and Lawrence this year? What's your season high? Your overall record? How long have you been watching DI EMass ball? Not long enough to know that every once in a while you get an ugly one. And today's game was an ugly one. Both teams played terribly, and the officiating almost put the thing away. But a deep and perfectly capable team won. Lowell lost to Chelmsford, Lawrence to Methuen -- it happens. What matters in the end is the W.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

last time i checked o'bryant's best player was suspended.... if he played, oh well, and they are average at best anyway, i wouldnt be too happy beating them, they wont even make the city tournament.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

like i said i wasnt impressed with the talent andover has...i watch a ton of lexington games and they are what???14-0 andover has 4 losses?? lexington is d1..you will see come tourny time...andover will lose there first game they play...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

iam telling you that lexington would win the merrimac this year...no question...they are betterthan andover and would beat central..they have one player that is it...lex big men would shut down him..no body on central would be able to handle hennebury..and lex had no losses...lex can handle the city teams, they have in the past...they just slow the game up, and play into there favor..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

as i reacall. Central went to North Finals with Newton North last year. ANd in the Comcast tournament last year, andover killed charlestown and only lost by 1 to newton north. Am i right?

And ive been to a couple lexington games. They're good but not the teams they play

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

they can only play two, cuz there league is so big...otherwise they would..they killed cambridge and beat the third ranked team in ct..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

big deal...the only two legit teams are central and lowell..thats it in the merrimac...the whole state is down...there are five good teams and that is it...and lex is one of them...bc high, madison park, lex, east boston and central...thats it...like i said woburn and belmont would compet for the league in the merrimac...dont get me wrong the merrimac is a very good league,but no this year...please middlesex fans???back me up...and i told you lex can only play two games out of league...they have 10 teams...the merrimac does not have that many...we have played 14 games already...that is more than everyone in the state...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

O'Bryant vs. Andover

i try to get to most of the games...i will be there tommorw against wake...hope serino plays...i graduated there in 94 so iam very into the program...they taught me alot about the game...i usally sit behind the vistors bench..

Sections
Shortcuts