Reading Fans are the fans to beat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston235. Show boston235's posts

bert you make no sense

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

im going to have to disagree with all of you...Silver Lake clearly has the top super fans which have been featured in: Brockton Enterprise, Patriot Ledger, Boston Herald, and other town newspapers....every basketball game we are there making noise win or lose....also name any other set of fans that got to a thanksgiving football game 5 hours before the game and deep fried a turkey in the rain...silver lake fans mean business and that will be shown on thursday up in quincy..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

its in kingston..south shore borders plymouth..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I hope they can spell and use correct grammar too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maximumkool25. Show maximumkool25's posts

bringing up the silver lake football fans when ab played in silver lake there were more ab fans than silver lake fans there and silver lake is a good hour and a half or more drive from ab

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

i can tell you for a fact that there were plenty of SL fans at that game against AB since they are such a highly regarded team...i know there werent as many of us as there usually are but we still filled up most of the seating on our side of the field...it was a good game to...almost beat you guys...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maximumkool25. Show maximumkool25's posts

true that game was really close and half of AB's fans ahd to stand thw whole game becaudse the one set of bleachers were filled up. Also ur guys band was really samll we had like our 60+ person band their and u nguys had like 4 kids on like saxaphones. If i remeber correctly (i might be thinkiong of some other game) some kid was like wearing a vikings hat and like no nshirt and he looked pretty funny

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

ya this is the first year weve had a marching band

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bedfordbucalum. Show bedfordbucalum's posts

Tiny town of Bedford with 750 students in the high school, go to Lynn Tech with 1200+ students. Bedford packs the house, is down by 20 points at half time, the players and fans come from behind to win 70-65. Fans and players ROCK!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

no one is really saying that Reading has the "best" fans - except forthe person who started the thread....SJP's fans are great whileReading's are pretty good compared to most schools.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

austin prep underdog crowd.....we def surprised the st johns crowd the other night with our intensity.....im anxious to see if the reading kids can walk the walk cuz theyre def talkin the talk right now

and we will show the rockets we own the town of reading not them

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

please...although sjp dominated cheering-wise, they only had 10-15 more people in comparison to Reading.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

I don't go to Reading High and I'm not from Reading...nice trythough. Just a fan of the team since I have some friendsthere. Notice how I said that SJP's fans absolutely dominated thegame - you think I'd say that if I was from Reading?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from therick9. Show therick9's posts

yeah..you're probably right...I don't know, I guess I was just expecting more people on both sides. Good game though

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

from what i see on facebook...the reading crowd is asking to pick a fight with the kids from austin prep