REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schillingbellicheck. Show schillingbellicheck's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

DOES ANYBODY ELSE SEEM TO THINK THAT IT IS UNFAIR FOR REGIONAL SCHOOLS TO COMPETE WITH OTHER SCHOOLS? I MEAN THEY CAN RECRUIT FROM LIKE 5 TOWNS AND TOWNS LIKE ANDOVER AND STUFF CAN ONLY GET ONE TOWN. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH SINGLE TOWNS. IMAGINE IF LIKE ANDOVER GOT LOWELL, WILMINGTON, AND NORTH ANDOVER...HOW INCREDIBLE WOULD THAT BE?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Im guessing you live in Andover. If you havent noticed, Andover STILL has more kids than regional schools, and you're making it sound like Andover sucks because of these schools, when in actuality they dont. So i dont know what the point of this is

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjsull. Show sjsull's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Nauset Regional High School

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

silver lake regional high school....used to be made up of 2 of the bigger towns on south shore (pembroke pulled out 2 years ago) i believe last time we won a championship was like 1988....so your theory about regional high schools having more of an advantage is complete b.s....it doesnt matter how many kids you have.. its the quality...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schillingbellicheck. Show schillingbellicheck's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Actually I live in the cape, that was just a simple example. I guess some of your points are true but I just though they may have a mere advantage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cilliantroy. Show cilliantroy's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Could you please provide a reference to your claim that Catholic Schools, ie. those of the Catholic Conference, recruit? What I do know is this, there's a waiting list for all the Catholic Conference schools ... they do not have to recruit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural2nyg. Show natural2nyg's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Bridgewater Raynham, Dighton Rehobeth, Apponequet, Pentucket, Old Rochester, Acton Boxboro, SIlver Lake, Whitman Hanson.

All Regional Schools that have had some good seasons I think. Vocational??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cilliantroy. Show cilliantroy's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Mr. Hatorecs:-->--> I ask you for a source reference and you give me another document reflecting individual personal beliefs (Parochial vs. Public: Solutions? - The Boston Globe, Mar 12th, 2006) please stop drinking the Kool-Aid. All the schools involved in the MIAA tournament are MIAA affiliated; simply meaning they must abide by MIAA rules. And yes, the MIAA has rules about "Recruiting," please see: http://www.miaa.net/Bluebook-03-05.pdf page 35, para 41, articles 41.1, 41.2 etc.-->--> So, what you are telling me is that Ryan Tulley WAS recruited from Xaverian to Bishop Feehan and you were recruited during high school? I hope you have the moral character to step up and do the right thing. If you personally know of ANY violations report them to the MIAA, if you donÆt ... stop spewing the garbage. I would love nothing more than to see the MIAA Fat Cats actually have to work for the monies they receive.-->-->

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cilliantroy. Show cilliantroy's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Mr. Hatorecs:--> --> I apologize for the tardiness of my response, but I - like you, fortunately have work to do. --> --> IÆm a bit puzzled by the nature of your last response to me? I do know this, the more responses you provide, the clearer it is that you continue to be vague about the amount of supporting evidence to uphold your claim(s) of catholic school recruiting, and continue to be.--> --> From your very first post you purport to have either, first hand knowledge or experience in the recruiting department. Oh and by the way, the web-site you provided only showed me responses to a Globe ôQuick Shots.ö And when I ask you for a source you did, what the individuals did, in the source you provided à you gave me your personal beliefs. --> --> Now, since you have passed a finding on me, and I quote ôYou apparently are a parent, player or friend of an athlete and have not been around high school athletics very longö unquote, let me give you my personal opinion. Somehow you surmised 4 things about me and guess what, you are wrong (a familiar theme with you) on 3 out of the 4. I am a parent of 2 ladies, both graduated from public schools, one is a lawyer and the other is a CPA. My playing days were over perhaps before you were even born. HHHmmm, ôFriend of an athlete,ö I guess, but only after they have graduated and moved on in life and came back to the school. Oh yes, and I have been around high school athletics (I say dismissively) a lot longer than you.--> --> I think you need to go back and listen to what you have written, you sound a little bit babyish and very disgruntled.--> -->PS: You have NEVER lost to a catholic school? Have you actually tried scheduling one? And, I donÆt mean the little sisters of the poor either. Go ahead I dare you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cilliantroy. Show cilliantroy's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Sorry Tough Guy:

Can't make your proposed three dates, see if your schedule places you anywhere near my schedule:

April 14th: Tax appointment @ 407 Old Colony Road, Norton, MA 02766-2015 / 1:35 PM

April 18th: CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE 2007: 21st Annual Comprehensive Update and Board Review.

4/25WednesdayBaltimore OriolesCamden Yards7:05
    4/26ThursdayBaltimore OriolesCamden Yards7:05
    4/27FridayNew York YankeesYankee Stadium7:05
    4/28SaturdayNew York YankeesYankee Stadium3:55
    4/29SundayNew York YankeesYankee Stadium1:05

May 20th: Colonoscopy, Mass General Hospital - Colon Screening - Radiology / 2:20 PM

May 18th: Essential Topics in Pediatrics 2007: Exploring the Developmental Spectrum

May 23rd: 2nd International Come To Your Senses Conference, Opening the Sensory World to Children & Adults with Complex Disabilities

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

As for the CAL, Masco is the only regional school that puts up good in every sport they play. Triton does good, but the school is not that good, and funding isnt the greatest, Pentucket is the same, and has faced trouble ever since the hazing incident.

Its a disadvantage for towns like Rockport and Amesbury. As for Lynnfield, Ipswich, North Andover, Wilmington, Ham-Wen, etc. theres not a huge problem because those schools still cant beat those schools easily

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cilliantroy. Show cilliantroy's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Good Morning Cynthia, I mean Jeff:

Your parents should be real proud of you. Boohoo, sniffle - sniffle ... "You started the tough guy business," oh grow-up! Cynthia, I mean Jeff, are you threatening me? Are you saying that if I actually showed up in Newton, or Nahant, or New Bedford you'd actually commit bodily harm to me? You're willing to hurt me because you cannot engage in conversation without demeaning comments - that your sword is mightier than your pen? I'm disappointed Cynthia, I mean Jeff, you act like this and you're a coach too? Damn, what is the world coming to? Remember Cynthia, I mean Jeff, G-d loves you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cilliantroy. Show cilliantroy's posts

REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS

Sections
Shortcuts