scituate bball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sahmson. Show sahmson's posts

scituate bball

If I were a betting man I would take Medfield and the 20 pts. Scituate may very well win but it will be no pushover. The thing Medfield has going for it is the best guard tandem in the D3 tournament. Senior Altimar and Junior Richmond are very tough. Also Medfield plays in the TRi Valley league where every game is tough and it hardens the teams that come out to the Tourney. Don't think Scituate faces the tough competition game in and game out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sahmson. Show sahmson's posts

scituate bball

I agree Scituate is the more talented team by far but Wareham was also more talented than Medfield but still lost. With regards to strength in schedule here is where I think it plays in: If you are a team that always wins by 12, 15 or 20 points I think you are at a disadvantage against a team that is always scratching and clawing yet still wins if you get into a game now that is back and forth the whole way. A team like Medfield is use to comming from behind and being in games where every possession is critical. Should Scituate get out fast and be up big most of the game I would expect them to win with ease. If , however, Medfield hangs around and keeps it close(1 or 2 possession game) I would expect their experience and excellent coaching to take over.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sahmson. Show sahmson's posts

scituate bball

Well, we will just have to see on saturday. I'll tell you one thing if Scituate gets into a 3 point shooting contest with Medfield they are dead meat. Medfield has 2 outstanding 3 point shooters (probably the best in D3 in Altimar) and another pretty good one. Scituate should try to play a low post game as Medfield has only 1 big man having lost their #4 position player to injury.

Also because they are so well coached Medfield never gets blown out. I believe the most they lost by this year was 5 pts. I could be wrong in that but i briefly looked at their total schedule and did not see anything more than that .

It all comes down to what type of game it turns out to be. If it is an outside shooting contest I think Medfield wins but if it is a half court in the paint game Scituate wins.

See ya there

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

scituate bball

Wareham lost because Coach Brogoli bit the pipe in the big game once again. That's why Wareham lost. Should have benn Scituate and Wareham today. Give Medfield there credit however as they were there and were able to pick up the pieces when Brogoli choked again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from warriro4665. Show warriro4665's posts

scituate bball

hahah sorry buddy medfield just killed scituate. the closest scituate got to medfield was 5 points. "keep ur words short and sweet, in case u have to eat them later"...and dont be talking smack bout another team that u have never seen play b4 and that that team destroys u becuase u just look flat out retarded. maybe next yr scituate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soccer101. Show soccer101's posts

scituate bball

Where are all the Scituate fans? Please, someone find them. I heard they lost and they might be hiding for a while, LOL???? I love people who make predictions based on what happened a month ago. "Medway beat Medfield twice and Scituate smoked Medway, yo! Scituate's gonna win.'' Nice try Sailors. Nice start. Down 18 in the first half. Way to back up all that smack you talked on here the last three days.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballguru. Show bballguru's posts

scituate bball

Where are the Scituate fans... Scituate got smacked by Dedham last year in the tournament and I wasn't impressed with their younger players so I was figured they were over-rated. Great record but in a really weak division. Medfield's toughest game was against a 5-16 Dedham squad, who was much better than their record.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballguru. Show bballguru's posts

scituate bball

Dedham gets in with the D3 rule...

Dedham plays all Division 1 and 2 teams as they are in the Bay State League. They schedule out of conference games against D3 teams and as long as they have a .500 record against those D3 games they make the tournament.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsmizz22. Show jsmizz22's posts

scituate bball

he didnt play but ya hes like 6'8 and hes only a soph

Sections
Shortcuts