Sports Illustrated fantasy covers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Since Oct. 1, Massachusetts teams have graced the cover of Sports Illustrated six times.

We don't mean to be greedy, but who would you like to see on the cover of Sport Illustrated?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymags811. Show mattymags811's posts

I would like to see a cover featuring Taylor Twellman, Michael Parkhurst, Jay Heaps, Steve Ralston, Matt Reis, and Shalrie Joseph (six Revolution stars) holding the US Open Cup Trophy and the MLS Cup Trophy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billywalsh. Show billywalsh's posts

The Swimsuit Edition with five of the hottest models wearing nothing but a Red Sox, Patriots, BC, Celtics and Bruins shirts. (Bruins shirt for good karma, maybe it will rub off on them)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymags811. Show mattymags811's posts

Great minds think alike Evan!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sti328. Show sti328's posts

How about a cover with Papi holding the WS Trophy, Pierce holding the NBA Finals Trophy, Brady holding the SB Trophy, and Zdeno Chara holding the Stanley Cup?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmcs. Show jjmcs's posts

It's actually better than 6 covers...go back 2 weeks earlier and Randy Moss is on the cover, so it's 7 covers since 9/18.

Amazing.

The two covers I'd like to see are the Pats 19-0 and the Celtics winning it all. but realistically speaking, I think we have to be very happy with what we have now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mells. Show mells's posts

Jacoby. Total package.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rqr424. Show rqr424's posts

INCLUDE THE BRUINS!!! I hope they're as successful as the other teams this year...and I hope the other teams all keep it up! Bruins, pats, sox, celtics the "big" four.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kev13p. Show kev13p's posts

I agree, the Revolution will be the next to win a championship and have already won one this year. Two trophys and the team would be great.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cat_in_hat. Show cat_in_hat's posts

Matt Ryan, holding the Heisman Trophy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdsox0521. Show rdsox0521's posts

I too would love to see the Revs on the cover. It would be nice to see Soccer get a little more play in the US. ESPN is covering MLS and yet it is hard to find highlights or scores on SportsCenter or the Bottom Line. The dream cover would be reps from the Pats, Sox, B's, C's, Rev's and can we include BC/BU/UMass (who ever wins D1 hockey)...we could go all out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdsox0521. Show rdsox0521's posts

Is this Meter?

Sections
Shortcuts