1. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

winchester will win them all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrav00. Show mtrav00's posts

Spring Sports Season

gotta agree with that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

mike travaline from winchester will be batting .750+ with zero errors and will soon go on to win the gold glove in the mlb behind the plate at fenway park.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

no, no one likes rugby. but if we did have a rugby team, we'd win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtmoney44. Show mtmoney44's posts

Spring Sports Season

winchester might make the state tourney in 3 of them, and nobody cares about dudes volleyball. what is there like 4 volleyball teams in the state?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmz2434. Show jmz2434's posts

Spring Sports Season

i just cant see mens volleyball...i just cannot picture it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

winchester might make the state tourney in 3 of them? im going to say 5, girls and boys lax, girls and boys tennis, and baseball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

you're an idiot, why would we talk about winning it all before we talked about making the state tourney? you're stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

mike travaline IS the winchester baseball team. good softball joke though. you're funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

and actually, im not positive but im fairly sure our softball team sucks. and if you add in boys and girls track, that will make 7

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

i didnt even know high schools had rugby teams, and i dont give a crap what people in other countries are doing. who cares if its the second biggest sport in the world? is it the second biggest sport in the US? i doubt it. good luck with your season, you'll probably win the satate championship because there are probably, what? like 4 rugby teams in the state? and hckyman is right, lax is definitely the fastest growing in the US. and if americans don't realize the real sports,and you dont like it, get the hell out of our country

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtmoney44. Show mtmoney44's posts

Spring Sports Season

rugby is a tough sport or club or w.e it is but it seems like its jus an exuse for football players to hit ppl they dont like w.o pads and for those who are afraid to play football to find out y they are afraid to play football. Rugby isnt as exciting as football because its not played as fast, its like one big pile moving up and down the field. but its definetly alot better than any of the horrible sports like tennis and volleyball that the gay prep wins

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

stop talking, i bet you couldn't name 5 high schools in the state with a rugby team with out doing any research online. i didnt say anything about respecting rugby players, but it doesnt get any attention around the state, and thats why nobody cares about it. and you have a chick name, so dont tell me i go to an all girls school.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pwk4229. Show pwk4229's posts

Spring Sports Season

Xaverian for Vollyball

Amendola is a beast

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from motts867. Show motts867's posts

Spring Sports Season

i dont remember asking you about rugby teams, obviously you know them, you play rugby. im not impressed. we can end this rugby conversation because the fact of the matter is, nobody cares! get over yourself.