Top 20 Hockey Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

Glad to see Waltham getting some respect.They have been playing well so far this season.They have the top scorer and goalie in the GBL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

I agree on most of the list,but I think Waltham should be placed in front of Medford,they are undefeated as of Jan 26th and have beaten Medford,Hingham and Arlington and are 10-0-1 thus far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

The GBL may not be great this season but Waltham,Medford and Arlington are all pretty good teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

I know where Watertown,WI is.My wife is from Deforest,just outside of Madison.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmorgan14. Show jrmorgan14's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

Waltham is the most overrated team in the state. The GBL is the worst league in the state. Burlington is 4th in the Middlesex League and tied waltham in the preseason and shouldve won. So dont say waltham is this superstar team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

Funny how you want to say that Waltham is the most overrated but the rest of the state doesn't think so.By the way,Weymouth is not in the GBL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcsuperfan222. Show bcsuperfan222's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

Hey johnmustang,

MC and woburn not in the top 8. I don't see how you even be allowed to say that when you have MC who beat BC high 3-1, tied CM and SJP 4-4 each, lost once to SJP with 29 secs left in a great game, tied Xaverian yesterday, and beat Austin Prep when they were #2. Then how can you also say that Medford should be ranked 5 when Woburn is 4 in the globe and they are 9-1. And Arlington at 10? Explain.

1. CM
    2.SJP
    3.Xaverian
    4. Reading
    5. Woburn
    6. MC
    7. BC High
    8. Austin Prep
    9. Weymouth
    10.Waltham

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

I will preface this posting with a comment, I have seen every CC team play at least once this year (except for MC) and a few of the better public teams as well (Reading, Hingham, Woburn)

CM has the best team top to bottom and outside of them, SJP has to be the best team I have seen otherwise.

Kudos to Xaverian for what they have accomplished thus far, as I fail to see how they can get it done talent wise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder101. Show ryder101's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

Can any one tell me why gloucester isnt ranked, They beat #17St. Marrys twice and tied central cathloic, i think they are 10th. not to mention they are the defending 2 D champs. so if any one knows why tell me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stim8ed. Show stim8ed's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

Actually...Wey924 should keep posting Weymouth scores. I am overseas and have no way of finding out results and he puts them up right after the games. cmbh should check the attitude a little bit and if he is so bothered by what other people post, he doesn't have to read it.

Thanks to Wey924 by the way...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

Waltham doesn't play Medford until Wednesday the 7th of February.The play Peabody on Saturday the 3rd of February.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtmoney44. Show mtmoney44's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

MC 4 CM 3

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjim1234. Show jjim1234's posts

Top 20 Hockey Rankings

It will be very difficult for a public to make it to the final, but it can happen. A few years back , mighty CM got bumped out of the Super 8 by Acton Boxboro, who was a D2 team at the time. They were elevated to D 1 thereafter. BC or AC won the crown that year.

Sections
Shortcuts