Top Public Hockey Conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmorgan14. Show jrmorgan14's posts

The Middlesex League is definitely the top public league in the state. Reading and Woburn should make the Super 8. Medford is overrated, at least when I saw them play last year, I felt they were overrated. But, that may have changed, I will see them play later on this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cc55. Show cc55's posts

Public school hockey and Mass HS hockey has fallen apart in the lasttwo years. There were only two 88's that appeared on D1 rosters(Strait, Webster) and Webster is now on the club team at UNH.
    I realize the majority of players from New England go Juniors after HS, but take a look at the USCHO
    website and see how many 88's there are on WCHA teams. A lot more than4 or 5. There is actually an 89 on one of the WCHA teams. The talent inMass has been reduced to a bunch of 5:5 midgets
    running around the ice. I can remember just 5 years ago watching somegood talent with size and speed at the public school level. What thehell has happened with Mass youth hockey. I see no dominant players inPrep, Catholic or Public levels.

Sections
Shortcuts