Wakefield Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bezobraz. Show bezobraz's posts

Wakefield Fans

Well said my friend. The future looks bright and the fan base will only get bigger and louder. The Fidg.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skavolution. Show skavolution's posts

Wakefield Fans

as long as there was no profanity or fighting then i dont see what the problem is. thats part of the fun of going to a game with other student fans, it becomes a tight clique and each school tries to come up with new/original chants. some are dumb, some are rude... thats just the way it is

you definitely wouldn't have enjoyed the franklin/milton basketball game then. milton fans chanting some profanity, directed towards a player who took a charge and drew a foul call. or their 'we will fight you' chant when they were down 20 points. or the group kicking cars in the franklin parking lot and getting arrested.

and franklin/milton isn't even a rivalry or anything. when i was in school, franklin/KP or franklin/canton games always got rowdy on both sides. so i will have to disagree with your synopsis of wakefield fans. they seem passionate yet well behaved from what i read

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bezobraz. Show bezobraz's posts

Wakefield Fans

Sorry this took so long but I'm new to this site. I'm on the wagon. oops wait a minute I meant the band wagon. Don't want to be on the wagon during hockey season although I might save a couple grand. Just heard about the new captains do you know who they are yet. talk to you soon The Fidge

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bezobraz. Show bezobraz's posts

Wakefield Fans

let me know if you got my new msg. Thanks The Fidge

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from superfanatic. Show superfanatic's posts

Wakefield Fans

Its funny that the Wakefield Fans should chant about STEROIDS. Look in the mirror.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bezobraz. Show bezobraz's posts

Wakefield Fans

Three great kids. Hope they do a good job. I heard Coach Cappa was going to the Gernan team do be the power skating coach. Till next time, The Fidge

Sections
Shortcuts