What's up with Callahan at WEEI?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jim---k. Show jim---k's posts

What's up with Callahan at WEEI?

Why was Gerry Callahan moved off the morning show?  Is he being punished for something?  Hard to believe they think it would improve the ratings of a show that is already #1 in its time slot.

Personally I can't stand the guy, but that's why I tune in, to hear what ignorant statement he will make next.  He's the guy I love to hate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

Re: What's up with Callahan at WEEI?

I can't understand why anyone listens to those two clowns in the first place, so I had no idea Callahan was off the show.  I'm sure it is only temporary, listeners couldn't be that lucky.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Just blow up 6-10am on WEEI. Arrogant, ignorant, out of touch, clueless, judgemental aholes. I NEVER give them my ratings bump. I'd sooner listen to anything on WFAN, which I'd sooner stick needles through my johnson before doing. You get the point...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Just to review -- I think they're the same as they were in 03...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

The sports hub is were the real sport talk shows are at!! From 6am-8am I listen everyday!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Sport talk shows are similar to shootouts in hockey.  Not quite "sport" talk. The topics range from sports, politics, and monty python type of reaction to social events.   Of course I dislike reality shows.  How boring of me, I'd rather watch a show like a Gresh on Football or a hockey show where I could learn about strategy .  I can be amused by Lewis Black certainly not like the likes of D&C and Felger/Maz, or whatever.

Sections
Shortcuts