will the real Tiger Woods please stand up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

will the real Tiger Woods please stand up

It appears the public has been misled once again by slick suited Madison Avenue types who manufactured a squeaky clean image for Tiger Woods. "To whom much is given, much is expected". The best quote I have read so far. So to all the apologists, stop making excuses for the man & stop publishing articles about "cutting Tiger some slack" & stop speculating about whether or not the media & public has a right to know the intimate details of his "trangressions". Oh btw, from what I can tell, labelling his misdeeds "trangressions" is a little like saying Dean Martin liked the occaissional adult beverage. The man brought this all on himself, so shame on him & let the avalanche of negative criticism continue. Keep piling on because he deserves every bit of it. Personally, I hope his wife Elin does the right thing & files for divorce immediately if not sooner. There's only one thing he can do now to repair his image & that is come clean. Stop stonewalling the story & stop making the Watergate scandal look like a beacon of transparency in comparison to the ongoing coverup efforts by your people. Offering hush money to keep your sexual partners quiet is not the way to go on this one. I doubt he'll do the right thing though. His ego won't allow it. He likes winning too much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from isabellac3017. Show isabellac3017's posts

Re: will the real Tiger Woods please stand up

This is between Tiger and his wife. Why do you care so much?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from globejennabelson. Show globejennabelson's posts

Re: will the real Tiger Woods please stand up

Hi there -   I am writing a story for the Boston Globe about the impact on the Tiger scandal on the golf industry.

I'm looking to find people who will be changing their shopping plans because they are not comfortable buying products endorsed by Tiger. This includes Tiger branded Nike apparel - anything from shirts to clubs -- either for yourself or for others. I know there is a lot of Tiger branded products aimed at children, including video games by EA, and wondering if you have changed your thoughts on buying any of these products.

If this fits you or anyone you know, please email me back asap or call me 617-929-3037

Thanks

Jenn
    abelson@globe.com

In Response to will the real Tiger Woods please stand up:
    It appears the public has been misled once again by slick suited Madison Avenue types who manufactured a squeaky clean image for Tiger Woods. "To whom much is given, much is expected". The best quote I have read so far. So to all the apologists, stop making excuses for the man & stop publishing articles about "cutting Tiger some slack" & stop speculating about whether or not the media & public has a right to know the intimate details of his "trangressions". Oh btw, from what I can tell, labelling his misdeeds "trangressions" is a little like saying Dean Martin liked the occaissional adult beverage. The man brought this all on himself, so shame on him & let the avalanche of negative criticism continue. Keep piling on because he deserves every bit of it. Personally, I hope his wife Elin does the right thing & files for divorce immediately if not sooner. There's only one thing he can do now to repair his image & that is come clean. Stop stonewalling the story & stop making the Watergate scandal look like a beacon of transparency in comparison to the ongoing coverup efforts by your people. Offering hush money to keep your sexual partners quiet is not the way to go on this one. I doubt he'll do the right thing though. His ego won't allow it. He likes winning too much.
    Posted by sportstalk

Sections
Shortcuts