Wish Walpole luck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Walpole defeated a team from Ohio 3-2 Friday in dramatic fashion in their first game of the Little League World Series. Walpole lost 1-0 to a team from Ohio Sunday. If they win tonight, the boys from Walpole will advance out of pool play. If they lose they will go home. Wish them luck for a great game today!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kel96. Show kel96's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Good luck! Thanks for doing Massachusetts proud!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bill1021. Show bill1021's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Best of luck to you boys. Enjoy the moment, and treasure the memories for years to come

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodvibes242. Show goodvibes242's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Great job guys beating Ohio, way to represent, keep up the hard work!

We are all pulling for you back here in Mass. Win or Lose you guys have done something pretty special this year, Congratulations!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jilllill. Show jilllill's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Great job guys. Keep it up. We're all watchin.

-Braintree National 12 year olds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cam00. Show cam00's posts

Wish Walpole luck

You have made Walpole & all of NE proud! Your time, hardwork and dedication has sure paid off! This will be one of the most memorable experiences in your life! You all are an inspiration to Little League players! My 7 year old said..."They're great, that Mike Rando is amazing!" Good luck & most important....Have Fun!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgustin. Show jgustin's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Wow, that was an INCREDIBLE game! I left work early to go watch the boys and the Sox at the ESPN Zone in Denver and there were a few of us from Mass rooting for you boys...well and the Sox too but this was a better game! GREAT CATCH Rando! All 5'2" of you!!!

Dedham is behind you boys too! Bring the trophy home to the commonwealth where it belongs!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from arntzville. Show arntzville's posts

Wish Walpole luck

AWESOME!!! Great job guys, and keep at it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhammond. Show mhammond's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Great job boys--keep up the good work. We're all pulling for you!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Let's all remember another great team doing well this weekend.....the Brockton Legion Baseball team, the 2007 State Champs, are doing well in the regionals..I just wish they could receive even an iota of the coverage that Walpole has received.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedman183. Show fedman183's posts

Wish Walpole luck

good luck to you guys from walpole..have lots of fun and enjoy it while you are there..no matter the outcome we are all very proud of all of you

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from causewaychaos. Show causewaychaos's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Walpole, BEST OF LUCK!!!! Not only is New England rooting for you, you have fans down here in the Carolinas originally from the New England region!!! You are already ALL winners and fans from near and far are rooting for you and are PROUD of you!!! Keep the Faith guys!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from abforever. Show abforever's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Best of Luck! Hope you're having the time of your lives!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecrfish. Show ecrfish's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Great job!!! We are rooting for you guys all the way! Keep up the good work. Whatever happens you are still champs in our hearts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kalfish. Show kalfish's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Best wishes Walpole!!!! GO BEANS #6 -- lots of love from your godmother!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky. Show sparky's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Good luck guys! (from No. Virginia, originally Ipswich)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kalfish. Show kalfish's posts

Wish Walpole luck

be nice now, #6 Mike LaVita's favorite player is Jason Varitek!!! GO WALPOLE!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyajhk. Show nyajhk's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Rock it out guys!!! I grew up in Natick and we were taught to not like teams from Walpole but you guys have made the state so proud. Regardless of the outcome tonight win or lose you guys have captured the hearts of the state. The Little League World Series is really something that is sadly lacking in the rest of the sports world an event where kids learn the values of sportsmanship, competition and most importantly they have fun. Play hard tonight guys the entire state is behind you and we are all so very proud!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ns129. Show ns129's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Best of Luck, Walpole

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jashley. Show Jashley's posts

Wish Walpole luck

GOOD LUCK WALPOLE!!!! You can do it.

- A couple of California fans

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from furryface. Show furryface's posts

Wish Walpole luck

they're just kids working hard - give me a break bud !
    It make me proud to see those kids working so hard and sticking together - whether you win or lose
    you guys are awesome !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpb6390. Show jpb6390's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Good Luck guys love watchin you play..represent!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from buzzwordly. Show buzzwordly's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Why was I brought to tears when I saw that kid make that incredible catch? Good luck Walpole. Beat that team from Georgia. Show 'em what Massachusetts is made of!

proud and in Quincy

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecrfish. Show ecrfish's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Go get them guys. Show them that you don't need to be six feet tall to win games. I wish I could watch the game. Win for me so I can watch you become champs this weekend.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecrfish. Show ecrfish's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Get over it will you. I rather watch kids that play for the love of the game not because they make multimillions. I am a Red Sox fan and I rather watch the kids than watch JD Drew stand there like a statue at home plate.