Wish Walpole luck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecrfish. Show ecrfish's posts

Wish Walpole luck

That is why there is a thing called Tivo. You get to do both. The Sox and Little League was on at the same time the other day and I watched both games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from spilly. Show spilly's posts

Wish Walpole luck

William, did your mother ever tell you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Good luck today Walpole. Weymouth fan hoping you do well!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kalfish. Show kalfish's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Since I myself have a nephew/Godson playing for Walpole, today the LLWS is definitely more important than the Red Sox!!!

GO WALPOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BEANS! Win or lose, you are #1 to me all the time!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susesoxfan. Show susesoxfan's posts

Wish Walpole luck

William37...chill out!

GO WALPOLE!!! I hope you enjoy every single minute of your time in Williamsport and I hope you KICK BUTT!!!

Suse from Dedham

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from outwest42. Show outwest42's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Does anybody know if the game is on radio anywhere? Unfortunately I cannot get to a TV (work, sigh). thanks!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aileron Don. Show Aileron Don's posts

Wish Walpole luck

GO Go Go ! You can do it Walpole. You've come all this way now. Forget those two runs on the board this morning and go out there and play with the confidence you've shown. You guys are the BEST !
    Take one game at a time, one out at a time, and one pitch at a time. Play hard, have fun and know whatever happens, everyone from Walpole, Norfolk and surrounding areas, and all of New England is rooting for you !

Go WALPOLE !

Best of Luck,
    - The Schipani's of Norfolk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aileron Don. Show Aileron Don's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Hey William37

Get a LIFE !!!!

lol, Red Sox over LLWS, come on man. If it was your child in the game.... ummm, never mind, I doubt you would understand... maybe you don't even have children, or have ever been there when the get their first hit, or catch in LL. No event in a professional game could ever take place of that sight, and the feelings you see right on those young boys faces. They will never forget it. Niether will you as a father or mother. Priceless (and I don't even want to get into the price of baseball at the pro level...ridiculous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asoxfan4ever. Show asoxfan4ever's posts

Wish Walpole luck

What the heck is wrong with you pal. Hugh? They are 12 year old kids having the time of their life, you sound a little bitter. LEAVE them alone. YOU JERK

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kalfish. Show kalfish's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Hey Walpole American boys: Hold your heads high, you should be very proud of yourselves. You played one heck of a season and boy did you keep us all watching! Who loves you baby??? We do! Lots of Fans from Norwood.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dtam83. Show dtam83's posts

Wish Walpole luck

there is a certain curse with the Mass teams in the LLWS. usually once they have some local media attention, they are dead. they need to not talk about them until it's the final game, =D

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from frau4. Show frau4's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Win or lose, it was great cheering for you and sharing your success. Be proud of what you have accomplished...driving through the local area it was great to see all the signs of support. You are champions!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from madriver. Show madriver's posts

Wish Walpole luck

Hey Walpole - you should be proud of your accomplishments, and the local support was awesome. Great season!

(and, ignore those folks that posted nasty comments - they are negative on every other forum, too)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from spls76. Show spls76's posts

Wish Walpole luck

thank god someone had the guts to call it as it is! LLWS is horrible. I am so glad Walpole lost!! Losing is a part of life kids, get used to it!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgustin. Show jgustin's posts

Wish Walpole luck

All of you people who are talking bad about the Walpole kids and the LLWS must have been riding the pine in their LL careers, or maybe you guys are bitter because you struck out all of the time...you probably made Wily Mo look good...

Anyways I want to congratulate the boys from Walpole for doing their BEST and good luck in their HS and Legion Ball careers...although I don't think they stand a chance against Dedham ;-) just kidding! Keep your heads up boys! You're the champs of New England!!!

Although I did think the MCI Cedar-Junction comment was wicked funny...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from eric1972. Show eric1972's posts

Wish Walpole luck

The amount of negative comments in this post is shameful. Bashing little league and those who participate is absurd.

Sections
Shortcuts