2014 draft predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

2014 draft predictions

I think BB will trade out of the 1st to early second round and take a TE or OG with the early second round pick.  THen it is a CB with their own second round pick and best available player with round 3 through 7. 

I also think they go after one player in free agency hard... DT from Carolina Greg Hardy to eventually take over for Vince but to become a powerful defense with them both in the lineup at the same time.

Any thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: 2014 draft predictions

down with tfb12

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to DaBlade's comment:

I think BB will trade out of the 1st to early second round and take a TE or OG with the early second round pick.  THen it is a CB with their own second round pick and best available player with round 3 through 7. 

I also think they go after one player in free agency hard... DT from Carolina Greg Hardy to eventually take over for Vince but to become a powerful defense with them both in the lineup at the same time.

Any thoughts?

yes, hardy is a batterer of women. he should be in jail and banished from the nfl forever.

the selections of position are not bad if the te is maxx willianms and the cb is damn good and has length.

while the og need is there. i think the dt need is higher. we'll see. need both ideally.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Thought it was 2015 Draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I disagree with the need to take a DT in the first two or three picks. With Wilfork back and a healthy Easley (and a very competent Siliga) we're fine for the time being.  

We need better OGs. and I think we pick AJ Cann if he is on the board at 32, otherwise I agree BB trades out of the first.

I also do not think BB will draft a CB with any pick.

Other than OG, a TE and RB and DE and deep threat WR are the biggest needs IMO.  and I wouldn't be surprised to see BB double up on the OL picks again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:

Thought it was 2015 Draft.

lol +1     original post was from sometime last year though

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I disagree with the need to take a DT in the first two or three picks. With Wilfork back and a healthy Easley (and a very competent Siliga) we're fine for the time being.  

We need better OGs. and I think we pick AJ Cann if he is on the board at 32, otherwise I agree BB trades out of the first.

I also do not think BB will draft a CB with any pick.

Other than OG, a TE and RB and DE and deep threat WR are the biggest needs IMO.  and I wouldn't be surprised to see BB double up on the OL picks again.

have you seen ryan and arrington in tfhe playoffs. definitely need a long (tall) good cb imo. rb not so much.

Sections
Shortcuts