that is all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: MODS PLEASE BAN TFB12

bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Haha. Funny

Please ban asking to ban. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Please get tfb12 your head .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

bump

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

I understand the ploy here but I don't think it's in the policy anyway to ban jets fans.  just saying

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

policy shmolisy

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Now is the time to also ban the other trolls that run with him as well.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

...I don't like his avatar- And if that's not enough, His ma called me "st!nky."  Plus, plus, Pla-ussss- He took my snack money on Tuesday- Kevin- 2 of 'em, der were 2 of em at recess... I don't got really no pr'blm with Kevin...but TFB12 ya got to do sometin' about because I KNOW he is the ring leader behind my lunch money; Probably with other kids too...Meanie.   PURE    "Meanie".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

...I don't like his avatar- And if that's not enough, His ma called me "st!nky."  Plus, plus, Pla-ussss- He took my snack money on Tuesday- Kevin- 2 of 'em, der were 2 of em at recess... I don't got really no pr'blm with Kevin...but TFB12 ya got to do sometin' about because I KNOW he is the ring leader behind my lunch money; Probably with other kids too...Meanie.   PURE    "Meanie".

[/QUOTE]

You have nothing to worry about, Laz. He became a Pats fan in 2007. He knows nothing about the Pats, pre 2007.

He tried to tell the board he followed BB here in 2000 to become a fan, but it came off so awkward and forced as a backstory, it's clear that's a lie.

Embarrassing, yes.  But, he's a dorky Brady lover who lives in California by way of Texas and has no New England roots whatsoever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

Sign me up for kicking this guy off the forum - even having him on ignore is not enough. I have tried this for most of last year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Black Crowes at the local coffee bar or neighborhood tavern tonite?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Great thread, I love the attention. 

Thanks Patsfan living in NY.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to ajaym's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sign me up for kicking this guy off the forum - even having him on ignore is not enough. I have tried this for most of last year.

[/QUOTE]

He's become a relentless troll on top of being a pink hat to our fanbase in 2007.  Ask him how he became a Pats fan. He has no idea how awkward it comes across and how intelligent people here see right through that phony story.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's become a relentless troll on top of being a pink hat to our fanbase in 2007.  Ask him how he became a Pats fan. He has no idea how awkward it comes across and how intelligent people here see right through that phony story.

[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, 2007!  Willie McGinist one of my all time favorite Patriot players was there and gone before 2007!  Rodney Harrison, another one of my favorite Patriot players was with the Pats before 2007, same with another one of my all time favorite Pats players Mike Vrable. Kevin Faulk too.  Keep telling those lies and exposing yourself as the fraud that you are.  I love it! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, 2007!  Willie McGinist one of my all time favorite Patriot players was there and gone before 2007!  Rodney Harrison, another one of my favorite Patriot players was with the Pats before 2007, same with another one of my all time favorite Pats players Mike Vrable. Kevin Faulk too.  Keep telling those lies and exposing yourself as the fraud that you are.  I love it! 

[/QUOTE]

Any real Pats fan would know how to spell Vrabel's name correctly. Exposed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Any real Pats fan would know how to spell Vrabel's name correctly. Exposed.

[/QUOTE]

ws

Exposed!

Some times I spell Ridley with two d's I guess I don't follow the Patriots now. Hahaha!  You are lame, dude!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Dude . . .   get off BradyMossfan or I'll sic my teddy bear on you!

Seriously!

(thanx again for the avatar TFB)

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously!

[/QUOTE]

It's all good p-mike, they are just a couple of jealous haters.

That was one of my funnest pictures to make.

Good memory on the bradymoss name too!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously!

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

[/QUOTE]

That was before TFB12's Welkie-induced meltdown last spring. It was hilarious seeing him so shocked that BB would walk from an ego-ridden Welkie and easily replace him with Edelman.

He's clueless and only cares about offense, star players and stats.

Ask him how he "became" a Pats fan. It's a pee-your-pants funny story because it's so fabricated.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That was before TFB12's Welkie-induced meltdown last spring. It was hilarious seeing him so shocked that BB would walk from an ego-ridden Welkie and easily replace him with Edelman.

Ask him how he "became" a Pats fan. It's a pee-your-pants funny story because it's so fabricated.

And just as I predicted, it was a mistake to let Welker go.  Amendola was hurt like I said he would be.  Rusty said Amendola wouold be much better then Welker was as a Patriot. Hahah!  Rusty wrong again!  Nothing new here folk!

Rusty isn't a Patriots fan, just a BB fan.  Rusty lives in Carolina and cheers on Cam Newton.

This thread should be about banning Rusty, he is the fraud of the forum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And just as I predicted, it was a mistake to let Welker go.  Amendola was hurt like I said he would be.  Rusty said Amendola wouold be much better then Welker was as a Patriot. Hahah!  Rusty wrong again!  Nothing new here folk!

Rusty isn't a Patriots fan, just a BB fan.  Rusty lives in Carolina and cheers on Cam Newton.

This thread should be about banning Rusty, he is the fraud of the forum.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, I said I'd rather have the money for 2 good WRs in Edelman, already here in the system, and Amendola as opposed to just signing wittle Welkie, your lover.

Welkie is much older as well.

No brainer to budget for the 2 good, younger WRs than a one tricky pony dwarf who fades away in Januarys.

You enjoy watching Welkie crap himself in January as much as you do Brady, huh?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tfb12 still cries about wes welker. what a baby

Sections
Shortcuts