Rams vs Colts Pre-season Gameday Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

Re: Rams vs Colts Pre-season Gameday Thread

Another TD Colts!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Rams vs Colts Pre-season Gameday Thread:
    In Response to Re: Rams vs Colts Pre-season Gameday Thread : Nope Faulk made it.  Plenty of video evidence to support that. Good Pats fans would know that.  Bad clots fans wouldn't.
    Posted by pezz4pats

Only pats fans believe that.  The rest of the world knows differently. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

Mr. irrelevant throws a TD. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Not according to the scoreboard. Otherwise we would have won that game.
    Posted by MrBoJackHoff

Don't care what the scoreboard says, he made it.   Not like the zebra's never made a "mistake" before.  Seems to be a lot of them favoring your clots. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

A Rams vs Colts thread on a Patriots board INFESTED with trolls, what is wrong with this picture?

Who gives a damn about the two worst teams from last year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You act as if the zebra's never favored us...Remember the "tuckrule"? And quit saying "your".....I hate the Colts every since Peyton destroyed us in the AFCCG.
    Posted by MrBoJackHoff

What about the tuck rule?

We all thought it was a fumble but by rule the refs got it right. The league even revisited the rule that offseason but no revisions were made.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

35-3

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Since all they were lacking was a QB last year, I think this performance by Luck makes them easily the Superbowl favorites for the next 10 years. Who was that other guy that used to play QB in Indy?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

Not according to the scoreboard. Otherwise we would have won that game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

In Response to Re: Rams vs Colts Pre-season Gameday Thread : Don't care what the scoreboard says, he made it.   Not like the zebra's never made a "mistake" before.  Seems to be a lot of them favoring your clots. 
    Posted by pezz4pats

You act as if the zebra's never favored us...Remember the "tuckrule"?

And quit saying "your".....I hate the Colts every since Peyton destroyed us in the AFCCG.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's amazing to me that you "people" who love these superior teams spend your time here.  Obviously you do it only because you are not even real fans of the teams you claim to love, just the kind of jealous people that have to try to rile up fans of a real team that you envy.  You have no "truth" because you are not real fans.  If you loved the clots, or giants, or mannings (gross) you would be somewhere with OTHER people who shared that love.  NOPE, you come here, and hang around this board because REALLY, you hate the fact that the Patriots have been great.  How foolish.  What a bunch of teen age basement dwelling self stimulating wet ends you really are.  Go find a life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBoJackHoff. Show MrBoJackHoff's posts

HaHa!!  4th and 2 and Fisher went for it... It turned out the same as it did for us when BB went for it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Re: Rams vs Colts Pre-season Gameday Thread : I don't remember an apology letter.  I'd love to see it.
    Posted by UD6

You're either lieing or stupid. The letter of apology was sent to Ellis Hobbs by the refs who officiated the AFC game. Since that doesn't happen very often, you know they really screwed up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Rams vs Colts Pre-season Gameday Thread : I don't remember an apology letter.  I'd love to see it.
    Posted by UD6

http://www.footballforum.com/new-england-patriots/23165-nfl-apologizes-hobbs.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

In Response to Re: Rams vs Colts Pre-season Gameday Thread : http://www.footballforum.com/new-england-patriots/23165-nfl-apologizes-hobbs.html
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111

The article you requested has been archived

How convenient. I see prof of nothing. Its a forum chatroom link with a link to a Boston newspaper and the article has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts