Steven Ridley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Steven Ridley

I dont know you if any of you know me, but i've watched for a few years and rarely express my opinion.

Let me give you background, i was born in 63, so i was basicaly born a Pats fan, after what i saw this year and adding to what i saw last year.

Steven Ridley must go, he can and should not ever get another carry as a pats running back, he may have some nice numbers but he has the fumbles which can destroy a team. My opinion is let him sit out the rest of year and trade him next year for a 3rd round pick.

I'm sorry but after that first fumble last week he should be protecting it better and not to put the whole game on his shoulders, he bears the brunt, 1st possesion fumble , then does it again on our first posesion in the second half, yeah, he is done and should be gone forever as a running back for the Pats.

Just my thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Steven Ridley

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

I think in a three game maximum playoff scenario Ridley can get it done.  Take away a couple of fumbles and he ran pretty hard with some decent numbers to back it up.   Woodhead for a change of pace then boda bom boda bing Super Bowl #4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:

I dont know you if any of you know me, but i've watched for a few years and rarely express my opinion.

Let me give you background, i was born in 63, so i was basicaly born a Pats fan, after what i saw this year and adding to what i saw last year.

Steven Ridley must go, he can and should not ever get another carry as a pats running back, he may have some nice numbers but he has the fumbles which can destroy a team. My opinion is let him sit out the rest of year and trade him next year for a 3rd round pick.

I'm sorry but after that first fumble last week he should be protecting it better and not to put the whole game on his shoulders, he bears the brunt, 1st possesion fumble , then does it again on our first posesion in the second half, yeah, he is done and should be gone forever as a running back for the Pats.

Just my thoughts.

Check his numbers against all others that had 300 or more carries this year . . . during the season he had 4  . . . the Law Firm even had 3 this year!  The defenses are using new and more tatics to knock the ball out and now it is up to the offensive coaches to teach this young kids the right way to carry the ball. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

OP, did you see the Superbowl, where all-world RB Ray Rice fumbled and lost it?  He fumbled twice in the playoffs and lost both.  He also averaged 3.6 YPC.  By comparison, Ridley lost 1 fumble after a devastatiing hit where he was trying for extra yardage.  He also averaged 4.6 YPC in the playoffs.  Think you are way off on Ridley. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

Don't get all the hate for Ridley.  He doesn't fumble that often, runs hard and get in the end zone. Theres only one Peterson and he plays for the Vikings. It seems that some Pat fans are never happy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

OP, did you see the Superbowl, where all-world RB Ray Rice fumbled and lost it?  He fumbled twice in the playoffs and lost both.  He also averaged 3.6 YPC.  By comparison, Ridley lost 1 fumble after a devastatiing hit where he was trying for extra yardage.  He also averaged 4.6 YPC in the playoffs.  Think you are way off on Ridley. 

I was going to bring that up also because it was so devastating he was KNOCKED OUT! I don't know too many Runners who can hang onto the ball on the way to the ground when they are already in sleepy land. Now the fumble he had week one all by himself was bad but my lord they are allowed to have a few bad plays now and then.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Thanks god you  rarely express your opinion.

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingopatswillwinagain. Show bingopatswillwinagain's posts

I defended ridley and had hopes that he would break out of this but I hate to say it but I agree MJD is free agent you sign him and trade ridley he should not see the field for rest of the season.--------------------------- cant trust him , cant play with him -troy brown

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

In my opinion,

the Pats should have used Ridley as traid bait, and signed Blount. Letting Blount go was and is a huge mistake to say the least, that will haunt them this coming season.....

BB sometimes just makes no sense at all, case in point Laura Maroney. He was a total BUST  and showed no signs of a sinking ship doing nothing else but sinking!

Now we also have Gronkowski, if healthy this kid could have rewritten the history books for a tight end, but now we are at a crossraods with him. Will he, can he be healthy for a total season? What other bones will be broken? 

Anyway, letting Blount go and keeping Ridley is going to slap BB in the face. Hope I'm wrong! Yell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In my opinion,

the Pats should have used Ridley as traid bait, and signed Blount. Letting Blount go was and is a huge mistake to say the least, that will haunt them this coming season.....

BB sometimes just makes no sense at all, case in point Laura Maroney. He was a total BUST  and showed no signs of a sinking ship doing nothing else but sinking!

Now we also have Gronkowski, if healthy this kid could have rewritten the history books for a tight end, but now we are at a crossraods with him. Will he, can he be healthy for a total season? What other bones will be broken? 

Anyway, letting Blount go and keeping Ridley is going to slap BB in the face. Hope I'm wrong! Yell

[/QUOTE]

Stevan Ridley 2012: 1200 Yards 12TDs something Blount never did.

Ridley is a great option

Sections
Shortcuts