THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?

I haven't read every thread but I wonder if the Eagles had aquired Ray Lewis instead of Vick would Philly fans have been less hostile? Lewis was possibly involved in a murder of a human being. I don't think there would have been nearly as much controversy. Which is worse?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK? : I want to make this a racial issue? I was very clear in what I said. Does this sound familiar: "He should be shot and left for dead. Actually, hanging him from a tree like he did to the dogs is just punishment. Second chances...ask that to all the victims of criminals who recommit crimes considering recidivism is pretty high." Those are your words 4Adam13. Your words! YOU want to hang a black man from a tree. You felt comfortable going to Boston dot com in this day and age and posting that for all the world to see. I've disagreed with a fair amount of people here, but no one has crossed that line.   
    Posted by paob[/QUOTE]

Once again, you are the one bringing race into this. All I said was Vick deserves the same treatment that he gave to the dogs. YOU, YOU, YOU are the one making racial remarks. I could care less if the guy is white, black, purple, yellow, green, or blue. They all deserve the same treatment if they treat an animal or person like that. Plain and simple.

Keep bringing up your crutch Paob. Keep playing the race card. You are the one making that an issue. For me, I could care less what his race is. Bill Cosby was right.....race is still an issue today because people continue to want to use it for an excuse.

This isn't a white or black thing Paob. It is a right and wrong thing. I've said my piece. You can hop back on your racial horse to satisfy your point of view.

Tool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

In Response to Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: THOUGHTS ON THE REDEMPTION OF MICHAEL VICK.... ON RIGHT TRACK? : Once again, you are the one bringing race into this. All I said was Vick deserves the same treatment that he gave to the dogs. YOU, YOU, YOU are the one making racial remarks. I could care less if the guy is white, black, purple, yellow, green, or blue. They all deserve the same treatment if they treat an animal or person like that. Plain and simple. Keep bringing up your crutch Paob. Keep playing the race card. You are the one making that an issue. For me, I could care less what his race is. Bill Cosby was right.....race is still an issue today because people continue to want to use it for an excuse. This isn't a white or black thing Paob. It is a right and wrong thing. I've said my piece. You can hop back on your racial horse to satisfy your point of view. Tool.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

You can shove that "tool" up your as s, I'm sure it won't be alone 'cause your head is already there. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

By the way......after all that... I'm a black man who grew up in Roxbury on Seaver St. You know where that is Paob? Probably not.

Get back on your horse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am sure all will be fine when he wins the SB with the Jets!

Sections
Shortcuts