Adrian Wilson Signed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Adrian Wilson Signed

Per , veteran safety Adrian Wilson has reached a contract agreement with the Patriots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Adrian Wilson Signed

NICE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sw4288. Show sw4288's posts

Damn you guys are fast. LOVE it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Any details on the contract yet?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Any details on the contract yet?

It will take an hour or two

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss         Mike Reiss @MikeReiss

Adrian Wilson would bring size, experience and a hard-hitting presence to secondary. Also, potentially a LB-type role for him in sub package

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Yup.  Now comes Abraham.  BB is putting it all together.

Can the whiners step up and admit that they may have been a little impetuous the past few days?  BB knows what he's doing.  

Now, sign Abraham, Talib, and offer Vollmer no more than 7 per.  If he refuses, give the reigns to Cannon and let Scar work his magic.  Draft more OL and DL depth in the draft, trade Mallett for picks or for a DT, and bring in a couple more WR bodies for camp.  

I couldn't be happier with the way things are looking for the Pats, honestly.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I honestly don't think Dumervil is the Pats guy because of his size,

but I wonder if his release has to do with this Abraham delay

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Good, now we have some more teeth in our defense.  I was getting tired of seeing Spikes and the occasional flash from Hightower as the only guys who try to not only tackle, but run through the ball carrier and bury them in the dirt. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sw4288. Show sw4288's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Yup.  Now comes Abraham.  BB is putting it all together.

Can the whiners step up and admit that they may have been a little impetuous the past few days?  BB knows what he's doing.  

Now, sign Abraham, Talib, and offer Vollmer no more than 7 per.  If he refuses, give the reigns to Cannon and let Scar work his magic.  Draft more OL and DL depth in the draft, trade Mallett for picks or for a DT, and bring in a couple more WR bodies for camp.  

I couldn't be happier with the way things are looking for the Pats, honestly.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Let the market set, wait in the weeds, and then pounce. He isn't messing around... BB, Caserio, and the pro scouts have had this planned and ready to go. Wilson's blitzing ability is what has me most excited. As a nickel backer on third down, sending this guy could be fun.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Sportsgasm! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Wow, we haven't had this experience back there since Rodney!  Awesome move.  Keep the defense coming.  Hopefully, Abraham is next, then we need to hear Talib is back in the fold!  End of the week is much better than beginning of week.  

I have a feeling if they don't nail down a DT in FA - I'm thinking the pats first pick in draft whether its late 1 st - 29 or early 2 nd.....it will be a big DT.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Great pick up guys. Fills the safety/LB hybrid role. Lay the wood and can still cover despite limited action in arizonas sorry defense last year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Sportsgasm! 

•  
    • @mikereiss  report abraham has come to terms, on agreement, but has not signed yet

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

These moves will help a young defense.  They may not all pan out, but getting hungry vets to be situational players can only help. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Awesome!! Five years ago.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiefret. Show chiefret's posts

Finally, Rodney Harrison's replacement. Wilson is big, 6'3", 230. Pats are flying under the radar,   methodically filling in holes. They've moved head of Denver as the best team in the AFC. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Article on PFT reports its a three year deal for wilson.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/15/patriots-sign-adrian-wilson/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Jurecki         Mike Jurecki @mikejurecki

Adrian Wilson just text me that he's "excited" abt joining the Patriots spoke w/ Belichick earlier in the wk that led 2 visiting only 1 team

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to chiefret's comment:

Finally, Rodney Harrison's replacement. Wilson is big, 6'3", 230. Pats are flying under the radar,   methodically filling in holes. They've moved head of Denver as the best team in the AFC. 

Better late than never eh chief!  Lol.  It's a good move though. 

25. This post has been removed.