"Attitude Adjustment"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

"Attitude Adjustment"

This playoff lost In my opinion will make them a better team come the 2011 - 2012 season and you can rest assure that this lost will be the motivator and with two 1st Rd. picks, you would think that Coach he will upgrade the pass rush and probably upgrade at the skill positions on offense through Free Agency. Tom & Co. won't make the mistake of going one & done in the playoffs and perhaps they should treat the postseason as the regular season. They need an attitude adjustment and this playoff lost may have done it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: "Attitude Adjustment"

I think it was more execution, or lack there of, than it was attitude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I say they lost momentum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

They shouldn't have taken the last game of the season off and should have played it, like the other 15 games, for 60 minutes. That set a bad precedent going into the playoff season and they lost their attitude and their momentum and their next game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to Re: "Attitude Adjustment":
    [QUOTE]They shouldn't have taken the last game of the season off and should have played it, like the other 15 games, for 60 minutes. That set a bad precedent going into the playoff season and they lost their attitude and their momentum and their next game.
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

I thought I remembered reading a lot of these 'excuses' after the Raven P/O beatdown?  Different year, same result?  1 and done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Attitude Adjustment" : I thought I remembered reading a lot of these 'excuses' after the Raven P/O beatdown?  Different year, same result?  1 and done.
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

How's that Superbowl Trophy you guys got displayed, lookin these days?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I disagree. They came out and stomped the phins and brady played quite a bit. He was getting hit in the game a lot (I was there) and it was borderline stupid to risk injury with him. Did you want to play him the entire game? The fact that the pats actually came out and played well minus two awful plays (crump drop and brady int) tells me your reason is wrong. Also, they've won superbowls doing it the same way. 

To me, they just didn't execute and played too tight. If anything I think they were over prepared and not able to adjust when things didn't go there way. 

[QUOTE]They shouldn't have taken the last game of the season off and should have played it, like the other 15 games, for 60 minutes. That set a bad precedent going into the playoff season and they lost their attitude and their momentum and their next game.
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Attitude Adjustment" : Yeah because there were no "excuses" after the loss to Pittsburgh right? I seem to remember a lot of we came out flat, didn't execute, didn't play well enough to start the game... Those seem like EXCUSES to me!
    Posted by Prophet76[/QUOTE]

Who made ANY excuse about losing to Pittsburgh?  Didn't come from me or any other Jet poster here.  Steelers better team that game.  Simple.
    Way to DEFLECT though - good job.
    Now back to my original point - that you Pat fans said the SAME thing last yr after that 1 and done...........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Attitude Adjustment" : Who made ANY excuse about losing to Pittsburgh?  Didn't come from me or any other Jet poster here.  Steelers better team that game.  Simple. Way to DEFLECT though - good job. Now back to my original point - that you Pat fans said the SAME thing last yr after that 1 and done...........

Who cares?? What's the point?  You should be concerned about losing a lot of talent heading into next year. 

Pats fan's can only look at our team as getting stronger... how you feel? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Attitude Adjustment" : Who made ANY excuse about losing to Pittsburgh?  Didn't come from me or any other Jet poster here.  Steelers better team that game.  Simple. Way to DEFLECT though - good job. Now back to my original point - that you Pat fans said the SAME thing last yr after that 1 and done...........

You're right, I saw NO trolling Jets fan (currently: 3) on this NE Patriots's Fan Discussion Board (currently: 700), making excuses about losing to Pittsburgh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Attitude Adjustment" : I thought I remembered reading a lot of these 'excuses' after the Raven P/O beatdown?  Different year, same result?  1 and done.

Again, we have a fan of a team who hasn't won anything in most of theis fans' lifetimes, talking smack to the team of the decade.

Well done, troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Attitude Adjustment" : The REAL reason the Pats LOST to the Jets :  Your QB's mind was ELSEWHERE! LOLOLOL

I thought you shifted your man love desires from Brady to Sanchez. What's wrong Leon doesn't your boy Mark light your fire anymore?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's still fascinating to me NY loser fans of a loser organization that is nothing more than a paper tiger in 2009 and 2010, are here heckling fans who are following a team poised to make many more SB runs in the next 5 years, after seeing a dynasty formed in the last decade.

It's like Cubs fans heckling St. Louis Cardinals fans. Or Lions fans heckling Packers fans, but worse considering the amount of rings and success NE has had compared to the lowly Jets.

It makes no sense. 

I get the jealousy and anger, but not the heckling.   This is why Jets fans appear to have some general fan driven mental retardation issue and are the laughingstock of the league right now.

Take one look at my avatar and that's all you need to know about why Jets fans are the way they are. lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Have to admit, that avatar creeps me out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That's the point!  To remind Jets trolls just whom their team traded up for in the 2009 draft.

Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, etc, etc, were not traded up for in the 1st rd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I think the Attitude comes from Preparation, execution and confidence. The Patriots played with that "Attitude" on many occasions last year but just not in the Jets game. Inconsistence is the curse of youth. I expect better this year and I doubt I'll be disappointed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I thought the attitude was great. Much improved over 2009s.  The team did a nice job quickly adding in quality people and leaders.

Outside of the Spikes blemish, it appears the formula of bringing in quality/characcter types goes a long way in this area.

NE lost a large bulk of this during this mini-rebuild, but it's there.

I am not buying this for this past season. 2009, yes, but not 2010 and moving forward. You can see the base foundation has been set and Caserio, Reese and BB should be commended.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I like the attitude too. Remember 2009 when they lost four games when leading at the half? Or when they couldn't beat quality teams on the road? They cleared those hurdles in 2010. Now, they need to step it up a notch in the playoffs. The loss to the Jets in the playoffs gives them all the motivation they'll need for next season.

Sections
Shortcuts