"Brady Addresses Relationship with Pats"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

"Brady Addresses Relationship with Pats"

Here's Reiss' article on Brady's comment today. I'll post the comment but Reiss said there is more to come so you can check that to see if he updated it.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4680568/brady-addresses-relationship-with-pats

What a classy guy. I felt very confident that both sides will going to get a deal done, but this just seals the deal for me.

Here's Brady's comment:

“I’ve always been privileged to play for Coach Belichick, who I’ve always said is the best coach in the history of the league. And Mr. Kraft, I have a great relationship with him. I’m not into playing games. I just want to come out here and do the best I can do. You know, whether you make $1 playing, or you make millions of dollars like we do make, I just really enjoy playing quarterback for this team. I have since the day I stepped on the field. It’s something I relish, and every year is an opportunity. You don’t get these opportunities back. I want to play for another 10 years hopefully. Each year is an opportunity for us to accomplish something pretty special. I don’t want anything to ever get in the way of that.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: "Brady Addresses Relationship with Pats"

Team player right there folks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Never any doubt. Brady is a Patriot for life! I think he comes back with a vengeance this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Breer should eat crap for this, along with Maz and Gasper. They did an awful job, and 80% of the people on this board knew it. The globe is in terrible shape right now.

I honestly think 50% of the people on this board would do a better job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: "Brady Addresses Relationship with Pats":
    Breer should eat crap for this, along with Maz and Gasper. They did an awful job, and 80% of the people on this board knew it. The globe is in terrible shape right now. I honestly think 50% of the people on this board would do a better job.
    Posted by Rockdog1293000

People still read the Globe? I figured everyone just came straight to the forum.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I dont read the globe, but then again I dont watch ESPN and I think Mike Reiss is a turn coat POS who should have no Pats fan reading his ESPN tabloid BS. So im clearly the exception not the rule since most of you guys continue to follow Reiss even though he is a employee of ESPN.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Tell us how you really feel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I dont read the globe, but then again I dont watch ESPN and I think Mike Reiss is a turn coat POS who should have no Pats fan reading his ESPN tabloid BS. So im clearly the exception not the rule since most of you guys continue to follow Reiss even though he is a employee of ESPN.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Killa, I realize ESPN has been pretty atrocious over the years, but Reiss has not changed his tone or style of reporting one bit since joining ESPN.  Your hatred for ESPN borders on irrational, and I can think of only one thing that can explain it...someone at ESPN sold you some bad weed lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

best part of the interview, however, was THIS gem:
    Q: Expectations are down just a little bit ...
    A: For who? I don’t give a damn really. I don’t care what you guys think. I know what we think and what we think we can accomplish. What my dad thinks, I don’t really care about. What my mom thinks, I don’t care about because they don’t know. The only guys who can do anything about it are the guys on this practice field. It feels pretty good to me what we're doing, what I see out here. We've just got to continue to put the work in.
    GO TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarylandFan. Show MarylandFan's posts

The Pats have the best HC, owner and QB in the NFL. The Pats are loaded w/a blend of youth and vets. The ESPN, TSN, SI et al talking heads have seriously underestimated how good the 2010 Pats will be, 14-2 or 13-3 is feasible. The talking heads keep bringing up Harrison, Vrabel, Bruschi, Seymore et al are gone and have not been replaced. This is ancient history. They were great team players and leaders but time marches on and they have been replaced. The Jets might be the most overrated and overhyped team in the history of professional sports, not just the NFL. Their ratchet-jawed HC has assembled a bunch of loud mouthed, aging, me first, better yrs behind them thugs. They're an 8-8 team at best.  

Sections
Shortcuts