"Brady is NO Peyton Manning"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: "Brady is NO Peyton Manning"

In Response to "Brady is NO Peyton Manning":
    [QUOTE]This statement makes Rex Ryan tolerable.  Brady = Matt Cassel
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1[/QUOTE]

Just keep repeating that to yourself at night, as you hug your life sized Peyton Manning hug-a-bunch pillow.  Check the hands, though.  WHAT?!?!? Only one superbowl ring?  THAT DANGED TOM BRADY  MUST HAVE STOLEN THE OTHER THREE!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: "Brady is NO Peyton Manning":
    [QUOTE]In Response to "Brady is NO Peyton Manning" :  as you hug your life sized Peyton Manning hug-a-bunch pillow.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

LOL!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donk3. Show donk3's posts

The crybaby Colts fans are hillarious.....They call others cheaters while they pump crowd noise through the speakers of their barn........Manning's favorite play?  Throw long and cry for a flag.  Get him outside where football is supposed to be played, and he gets beat.  He is in a creampuff division so the playoffs are a gimme.  That and the league usually schedules the tough games (Pats, Steelers, etc) in Indy.  Pats finally get him in Foxboro and what happens?  Manning gets beat.....It would be great if the NFL moved them to the AFC East.  How would they do home and home against the Pats and jets?  Would they make the playoffs?  I doubt it.  Oh and by the way......EVERYONE deals with injuries in the NFL.  Colts had to deal with them this year and didn't do well.  That said, in my opinion, Payton Manning is the greatest quarterback ever to play the game.  He will have all kinds of records when he retires and will go directly into the hall of fame.  But he is human and cannot win every game.  The Pats have had success against him because of careful planning and great execution.  I respect him because he comes to play every day and will bust his butt for his team.  I did not see that commitment from Brady yesterday and it was disappointing.  I don't like to see the Pats lose, but when they lose to a bunch of loud mouthed, low class teams (Jets, Steelers, Ravens) it makes it worse.  I wonder if New Jersey's secondary will get away with grabbing down field when they play Fat Ben and company next week.  I guess we'll see.