"Brady should have stayed home instead of coming to the house that MANNING built..."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

"Brady should have stayed home instead of coming to the house that MANNING built..."

That's what a Colts fan told me today. All you that don't live near the Colts have no idea what a dreamworld you live in. I know there are worse places, NY and etc., but they're going to be insufferable until we knock them on their butts again--hopefully soon. Which brings me to my point....Anyone have a rundown on the Pats 2012 schedule? I know we don't have dates, but we have home/away teams don't we? If you know what it is, post it here or give me a link. Thanks.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: "Brady should have stayed home instead of coming to the house that MANNING built..."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825a5cfa/article/opponents-set-for-2012-season

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: "Brady should have stayed home instead of coming to the house that MANNING built..."

Thanks enoch....GOOD! The Colts at home. Licking my chops already. Can't wait. That schedule doesn't look as tough as I thought. We should be ok, the road schedule in particular outside the division looks a little thin. I wish it was training camp! I liked what Brady said last night: "I'm going to keep coming here til I win again. I'd rather get to this game and lose than not get here at all." Ata boy Tom, we're aggravated at your pick and at your off target to Welker, but we still love you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Painter, Collins and Orlovsky should have stayed home, too. And Luck next year. the Colts have 5-10 years before they are relevant again, could be more, they have no organization, the GM is gone, the Coach is gone, soon Manning will be gone, they are starting fresh, they have become the Detroit Lions of 2000, i am hoping for 0-16 next year. Please remind as many people as possible in Indianapolis of that and remind them that their homes will be foreclosed on by a Giants fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

They did win a championship more recently than the Pats

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

scheldule is looking like 11-5/12-4 at worst

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: "Brady should have stayed home instead of coming to the house that MANNING built...":
    [QUOTE]They did win a championship more recently than the Pats
    Posted by wasecl[/QUOTE]

yeah, cuz the nfc had nobody decent coming out that year. just about any team from the nfc that's come out since would have skunked that colts team from one end to the other. throughout that whole postseason, they never did play a team with a real offense. so technically you're right, they have won since 04, BUT......look how far they've fallen. The Pats just played in the SB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I really like our chances next year. The Steelers and Ravens are starting to get long in the tooth on D. The team that might be the next up and coming challenger right now IMO are the Texans. Still with this schedule 13+ wins can easily be a reality.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: "Brady should have stayed home instead of coming to the house that MANNING built...":
    [QUOTE]scheldule is looking like 11-5/12-4 at worst
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd say 12-4 too. Have the Texans, but it's at home.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

Ridiculous....The Pats will barely make the playoffs next year...This is no longer a Super Bowl caliber team....Sorry, but it's true....Wait and see where the Pats are next mid-season....This dynasty is done....

Sections
Shortcuts