"Chandler Jones is 'JPP-like'..."

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: "Chandler Jones is 'JPP-like'..."

In Response to Re: "Chandler Jones is 'JPP-like'...":
    [QUOTE]Very good news for Jones. The only question most had with Jones would be if/when he'd even live up to his talent. He has JPP type of upside but many thought he was so raw it would take 2-3 years for him to develop. Now I don't expect JPP numbers his first year but if he's a regular starter by the end of the year then I think most would be extremely happy.  I heard Bequette was showing some advanced moves too. Could we have 3 potential impact rooks this year? (Hightower, Jones, Bequette)
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

lets hope
    to me, the most spectcualr thing i heard above is mccourty stood out.
    if he performs this year, that will help us immensely.
    if not, moore will have to step up
    all through camp jones has been standing out.
    good news for us

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Also, it appears Tavon Wilson, TPat's favorite new draft pick, has a knack for blitzed up in the box.  Hmm. Wilson blitzes . Second-round safety Tavon Wilson has shown a knack for a unique skill throughout training camp: blitzing. He has impressive timing, a skill that usually derives from strong instincts. He’s also shown himself to be a forceful player, which could translate into sacks this season. Also, more positives from the secondary: Moore’s ball skills stand out. Hard not to take notice of Sterling Moore’s consistent ball skills. He gets his hands on a number of passes, including an end zone deflection today that somehow ended to drop into the hands of Saints receiver Joshua Morgan’s hands (Morgan had actually dropped to the ground). Tough break for Moore, but he continues to dislodge balls and force incompletions. From this vantage point, he’s shown tremendous timing on his break-ups, and finishes every play. Defensive backs know that no ball is secure until the play is over, and Moore is persistent in his defense.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

last year he was our #2 corner and #1 was not on the field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]And let's not forget UDFA Justin Francis.  The Pats blog site said he continues to stand out.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

saw that too. lts hope it continues

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Chandler Jones is 'JPP-like'..." : Francis is my camp binky this year. I love his work ethic and the fact that's he's being put at DT and still being effective given his size speaks to his motor and ability. Makes you wonder how no one took him in the late rounds
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

lets hope he ends up being a steal