"Hernandez is the best player on teh field on a consistent basis in camp" more than brady and gronk, according to hart and parillo on nepatriots.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

"Hernandez is the ...

dude is gonna make some money this year if he stays healthy.

and they say it looks like they are going to feature hern this year based on camp.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: "Hernandez is the best player on teh field on a consistent basis in camp" more than brady and gronk, according ...

Yeah, Hernandez is a beast, the only thing that could slow him down is himself (injuries). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: "Hernandez is the best player on teh field on a consistent basis in camp" more than brady and gronk, according ...

In Response to Re: "Hernandez is the best player on teh field on a consistent basis in camp" more than brady and gronk, according to hart and parillo on nepatriots.com:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, Hernandez is a beast, the only thing that could slow him down is himself (injuries). 
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

I always talk about this with my friends, and I wonder: What happens at the end of his rookie contract? Hard to see the Pats paying top dollar for two TEs.. I would HATE to see this kid leave.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

When your headline is longer then your post just don't do it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Much like his agent, I see Hern as a WR to a large extent.  I can see them paying him.  He is just too darn good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

I see Hern as a Swiss Army knife type of player, much like Sproles is for RB's. He's shifty, explosive, consistent, and most of all versatile. As much as the fans may have bickered about how the team didn't extend him now, who is to say that he wanted to extend early like Gronk? Maybe he anticipates that his play will improve and he wants to maximize his payday on the open market. As a fan, it'd be an unfortunate scenario, but it's one that I could easily see myself taking if I were in his shoes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: "Hernandez is the best player on teh field on a consistent basis in camp" more than brady and gronk, according to hart and parillo on nepatriots.com:
    [QUOTE]When your headline is longer then your post just don't do it
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

In all liklihood we will only be able to keep one out of Hern and Gronk.  That may not be the case, but I wouldn't count on it.  Yes Gronk was signed to a long term big contract but if he takes a back seat to Hern in productivity, you can bet BB will shift those dollars. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Enter Shiancoe and Ballard, exit Hernandez. Too bad. I think they will regret not extending him before the season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

If Hernandez plays the role that many envision him playing, where he can return punts in a pinch, take a few handoffs, and play the slot-receiver role, I could see us using the money on him that otherwise would have been used on Welker. 

We gotta keep Hern around somehow, and as much as I love Welk, I think I'd take Hern over him at this stage of their careers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Oh oh.  Apparently you made a forum no no by your headline being longer than your post. 

Tsk tsk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I always talk about this with my friends, and I wonder: What happens at the end of his rookie contract? Hard to see the Pats paying top dollar for two TEs.. I would HATE to see this kid leave.
    Posted by ReeGzUSMC[/QUOTE]

this is why ive wanted to extend him since last year before hes too hot a commodity (it wouldve been prudent imo to extend him this offseason).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I see Hern as a Swiss Army knife type of player, much like Sproles is for RB's. He's shifty, explosive, consistent, and most of all versatile. As much as the fans may have bickered about how the team didn't extend him now, who is to say that he wanted to extend early like Gronk? Maybe he anticipates that his play will improve and he wants to maximize his payday on the open market. As a fan, it'd be an unfortunate scenario, but it's one that I could easily see myself taking if I were in his shoes.
    Posted by JMUFranco[/QUOTE]

thats why it wouldve been smart to do so early. i dont think hed hgave truned down guaranteed $ and a huge pay increase at teh end of last season. maybe, but doubt it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE] Enter Shiancoe and Ballard, exit Hernandez. Too bad. I think they will regret not extending him before the season.
    Posted by Cyberknot[/QUOTE]

i agree with part 2, hope not on part 1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]If Hernandez plays the role that many envision him playing, where he can return punts in a pinch, take a few handoffs, and play the slot-receiver role, I could see us using the money on him that otherwise would have been used on Welker.  We gotta keep Hern around somehow, and as much as I love Welk, I think I'd take Hern over him at this stage of their careers.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

good point. i agree

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Oh oh.  Apparently you made a forum no no by your headline being longer than your post.  Tsk tsk.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

well lets see, i didnt attack anyone, didnt insult anyone, didnt claim to be smarter than every person alive, didnt come one here as a non pats fan slamming the pats, and didnt get banned by bdc. i guess i dont belong here. (tongue firmly in cheek)

Sections
Shortcuts