"I sucked pretty bad today..."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

"I sucked pretty bad today..."

Gotta hand it to Brady to man up like that in front of a national audience. Dude's got character!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..."

YES SIR  NEEDS HIS A GAME IN 2 WEEKS    WHY AM I SHOUTING LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

BEST EVER - JOST FOR SAYING THAT.

THEN HE SAID.... THE D PLAYED GREAT.. FANS 12TH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Tom Brady is a class act. And he will return to form at SUPERBOWL!
    AFC Champs. Thank you PATS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to "I sucked pretty bad today...":
    [QUOTE]Gotta hand it to Brady to man up like that in front of a national audience. Dude's got character!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Yes, glad he manned up to the whole Patriots nation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Yes he did suck, but he still put up 23 points against a very good Ravens team, shake it off and get back to work, Tommy! 

We're not winning a SB without you! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

he looked like a rag doll too on that goal line dive. He's gonna feel that hit by lewis

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

The only thing that could have been sweeter is that Rex Ryan would have been coaching the Ravens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He didn't have to say anything we all saw how badly he played. It's all good because the much maligned defense played good bend don't break. I would like to see someone take Bennie Pollard out. This guy is a spineless worm who cheapshots his opponents best players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Did you see him almost choke on his words? You're right though, he definitely manned up and said it like it was. Once you're in the SB not much really matter to him except the next game/opponent.

I liked that our defense won the game for us, but Brady and the offense(including coaches) put the defense in that situation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Tom's assessment of himself is correct.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today...":
    [QUOTE]he looked like a rag doll too on that goal line dive. He's gonna feel that hit by lewis
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that reminder...that was a man's play.  QB's do more that just throw passes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Sorry, just started a thred with the same theme. Didn't see this one. He is the man!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Tom's assessment of himself is correct.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Yes, everyone saw the game, genius.

The thread is about a pro athlete who admits it, when most so-called superstars dodge the subject.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Yes, everyone saw the game, genius. The thread is about a pro athlete who admits it, when most so-called superstars dodge the subject.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Back off turd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

GODell will fine him and the team and take a draft pick for saying sucked

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I don't think he sucked bad. He certainly did not play up to his usual level. Both interceptions were amazing plays by the defender. The second one should not have been thrown period but they only led to 3 points. His touchdown dive took a lot of guts and he's going to be feeling it this week. After losing Gronkowski they manned up and completed an amazing drive that culminated in him nearly getting killed to score that touchdown. The team was driving at will for most of the game and i have no doubt they would have driven it well in overtime if it had come to that. Brady is mad at himself because he knows they could have ended it with the first down in the final two minutes but he did not get it done. His throw was not bad but Ed Reed made a great play.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

Did Bill O'Brien say the same thing???..Because he should have...poor playing calling at numerous times and especially after the interception and before the interception on pass play to Matthew Slater???  What??  Matthew Slater??  Cmon Billy..that wasn't even funny...cmon boys let bring home another world championship...and The Bruins won today as well!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Tom is a class act.  Fk the haters and their jealousy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

He didn't suck but he made a good move blaming himself and paying tribute to the D. Imagine if Sanchez had QBd the game. That would fit the sucked catergory. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Brady is the most down to earth honest superstar in any sport for a long long time.

The Offense with Brady at the helm carried this team through many games this year while the D got a chance to get better.  Any discussion of his poor play today has to include that because they would have been watching the AFC Title game on TV if it weren't for him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

You are all right about Mr. Brady but are forgetting one thing.

What he said after the game in front of every one including the I sucked remark was all about his team mates and how well they played and how much he respected them as well as how great the Ravens were.

That is what makes him loved by his team mates as well as many other players around the league.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Brady is all about team and class...  even when he plays well, he doesn't even admit to that and goes on to say there is still room for improvement.  I have never seen him throw any one under the bus in all these years!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]He didn't suck but he made a good move blaming himself and paying tribute to the D. Imagine if Sanchez had QBd the game. That would fit the sucked catergory. 
    Posted by Macrawn[/QUOTE]

Good post. I am sure no one in the locker room thinks anything bad about Brady (especially after they see that replay of Ray Lewis nailing him on the TD dive).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Back off turd.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

What did I say that wasn't spot on and well deserved?