"I sucked pretty bad today..."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..."

BTW the comment about play calling especially the last INT. You are making the assumption O'Brien made the call maybe Tom called an audible because he thought he saw something in the defense.

I find it amazing that when the Pats win it is mostly all about Brady but when a play goes south it is O'Brien's play calling

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today...":
    [QUOTE]BTW the comment about play calling especially the last INT. You are making the assumption O'Brien made the call maybe Tom called an audible because he thought he saw something in the defense. I find it amazing that when the Pats win it is mostly all about Brady but when a play goes south it is O'Brien's play calling
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Lotta love on these boards from O'Brien last week after the Denver game. I think he felt the pressure a little more today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]BTW the comment about play calling especially the last INT. You are making the assumption O'Brien made the call maybe Tom called an audible because he thought he saw something in the defense. I find it amazing that when the Pats win it is mostly all about Brady but when a play goes south it is O'Brien's play calling
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

It does not matter who called the play. With Gronkowski hobbled maybe they thought it was the best play to call there and maybe they had seen things earlier that made them think it would be a good call. The pronlem was that the reciever was doubled. That being said 99.9% of the time that is an incomplete pass. The interception was amazing and the return was impressive too. I thought it was crazy bringing out of the end zone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to "I sucked pretty bad today...":
    [QUOTE]Gotta hand it to Brady to man up like that in front of a national audience. Dude's got character!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Sadly, he was telling the truth. Really thought he would come out firing and beat them by 17 but he just was not very good. Knew we were in trouble when he missed the Gronk by a mile with that first potential TD, and then the following INT was a horrible decision.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

The thing is many, I mean many New england Patriots fans are posting on this baord after tipping a few.

Cheers TB, BB, and MHK!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

At least Tom was being honest. He did make some very bad throws. Missed a wide open Gronk, terrible Slater INT. Should never have thrown that ball. So you homers please realized that Tom knows what he's talking about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Sadly, he was telling the truth. Really thought he would come out firing and beat them by 17 but he just was not very good. Knew we were in trouble when he missed the Gronk by a mile with that first potential TD, and then the following INT was a horrible decision.
    Posted by pschuller[/QUOTE]

Yes, he was telling the truth. That's what this thread is about.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Him admitting it is actually good.  Hell hath no fury like a Brady pi**ed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

he didn't play well but he seems to always rebound from sub par performances and should have a great superbowl. the play calling didn't help him much either. got to feel pretty good about how well they ran the ball though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Sadly, he was telling the truth. Really thought he would come out firing and beat them by 17 but he just was not very good. Knew we were in trouble when he missed the Gronk by a mile with that first potential TD, and then the following INT was a horrible decision.
    Posted by pschuller[/QUOTE]

Brady's throws were way off all game. At least we proved we can win a game when Brady struggles. Sterling Moore gets game ball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I can't think of any other QB saying like that! No excuses no feeling sorry for himself just admitting the truth. It's not easy to do with so many haters watching! Great job Brady, class all the way.. The way it should be!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

RWTK, except the Pats STILL won....  accept it and move on...  the PATS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

You better believe he won't be saying that after the Super Bowl. Not trying to jinx anything here, but Brady almost never has two bad games in a row.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

At this point RWTK, let's concentrate on positive vibes and wait for the team who they will play in two weeks.  What is surprising is the negativity about the D is just about non-existent.  It had many good moments and many gut swenching moments, as always.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He scored a TD more than the average team does against Baltimore. He ran for TDs, and was instrumental in scoring all of their FGs and TDs.

He's being humble, something other QB's could learn. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I agree with all that said that Brady is a class act.  

He usually doesn't have two off games in a row.  

And what can you say about the NE Defense that most of the "Experts" said was awful.  That play in the endzone by Moore saved the game before Cundiff missed the field goal.

It's the "Experts" who are awful.  And now they'll say that whoever plays the Pat's in the SB will win because of SF's Defense or NY's Goober.  

This is all working out just fine.  :)

BTW, What's up with Esiason?  I thought he was going to shed a tear for Ravens.  At least Sharpe played for the Ravens so I can understand his bias.

Whatever.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]YES SIR  NEEDS HIS A GAME IN 2 WEEKS    WHY AM I SHOUTING LOL
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

lol....it's the adrenaline we shot into your heart....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Everything I warned about happened. If BJGE doesn't get 25 carries in the SB, it's a conspiracy. Outside of a few defensive breakdowns or really just nice plays by Balt on offense, the D was just tremendous taking Smith and Rice totally out of the game.  Great mix of man and zone, the pass rush was scattered, mostly in the 1st qtr and late, but just oustanding job to shut that run game down. Congrats to the D for having balls and proving what a very few here have stated all year. And good for Brady for admitting how poor he was in the postseason yet again. I have no idea how NE won this game. Again, congrats to the D, the STs groups minus Woodhead who I don't like on kick offs. Belichick needs to wake up.  At some point, he needs to take over and really change this stuff on offense. The subbing of the RBs is just a suicide missions. All irrationals, please step forward.  You really need to save face and come forward. The D has literally bailed out this horrendous, unbelievably manic offense all year.  I just am flummoxed why this is so confusing.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

right on, they certainly dodged a bullet today. hopefully they learn from it. why they keep taking bjge out of the game when he gets on a roll is infuriating. he needs some rest after a couple of 10 yard runs in a row but not that much. whats with the long pass after the spikes pick when they could have probably run it down and scored while eating the clock? they should have won by more with even half way play calling. the d came up huge, huge....

very happy they won but also happy that b obrien only has 1 more game. hopefully they learn for the superbowl. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]He scored a TD more than the average team does against Baltimore. He ran for TDs, and was instrumental in scoring all of their FGs and TDs. He's being humble, something other QB's could learn. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure Brady was being humble there. I think he thought it was a bad performance, throwing 2 picks and not converting in the red zone. Personally, I thought Brady played decently, but I'm sure Brady doesn't think that.

I think Brady was being a perfectionist more than he was being humble.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

It will never end. They are in the super bowl and the Brady bashing is back. Unbelievable how ungrateful the fans on these boards are.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Everything I warned about happened. If BJGE doesn't get 25 carries in the SB, it's a conspiracy. Outside of a few defensive breakdowns or really just nice plays by Balt on offense, the D was just tremendous taking Smith and Rice totally out of the game.  Great mix of man and zone, the pass rush was scattered, mostly in the 1st qtr and late, but just oustanding job to shut that run game down. Congrats to the D for having balls and proving what a very few here have stated all year. And good for Brady for admitting how poor he was in the postseason yet again. I have no idea how NE won this game. Again, congrats to the D, the STs groups minus Woodhead who I don't like on kick offs. Belichick needs to wake up.  At some point, he needs to take over and really change this stuff on offense. The subbing of the RBs is just a suicide missions. All irrationals, please step forward.  You really need to save face and come forward. The D has literally bailed out this horrendous, unbelievably manic offense all year.  I just am flummoxed why this is so confusing.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

law firm was doing well too.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

Ya Tom was off target today.  Ravens played great and maybe should have won.  But who cares now, off to the Super bowl.  I hope Gronk-man is OK.  Go Pats Go