"I sucked pretty bad today..."

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..."

if moore gave up that td, the loss would have been blamed on the d, all the way

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today...":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : I was incensed watching BJGE get 7 yards per carry when Balt was in man coverage not even caring about the run and then they benched him. I don't get it. I really don't. I've tried to make sense out of it all year and Brady wants to throw with Woodhead in a shotgun spread. Unreal. If NE runs BJGE for 20 times and uses him as a lead back, they win the SB. Book it. I am telling you. I cannot reiterate this enough.  Baltimore outplayed NE today simply because of an offensive ideology that played right into Balt's hands. And 20 points and under or D allows but with 3 total turnovers? Imagine if we they aren't careless with the ball on offense or STs?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Not surprising you don't get it Rusty.  Suspect you never will.  The defense is GIVING them the 7 yard runs.  There taking away Welker, Gronk and Herdz the best they can and would much rather give up 7 yard runs then 30 yard passes.  The Pats need to mix it up, which they did, they just didn't execute as well as they could have in the passing game.  Ravens didn't get alot of pressure, brady had a bad game.

I wonder where you were last week when Brady threw 6 touchdowns.  Were was all the "run BJGE 25 times" then?

If the Pats line up and try and run it 25 times, they will not be successful.  They are successful because teams are playing them to pass.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

They won the game. They moved the ball well for virtually the whole game. The Ravens defenders made two great interceptions. The Pats scored 23 against a great defense and barely hung on to win it but they won it and that's all that matters. The Pats were bad in the red zone today but part of that is because the Ravens did not miss a lot of tackles. They hit hard and brought recievers down quickly after the catch. They should have challenged the Gronkowski catch but they didn't. Unlike everyone else here I'm happy the team won the way it did. This team has heart and it came back in the 4th quarter and won again. I felt confident the Pats would win in overtime so I could care less about an ugly win. In 2001 the Victory over the Steelers was ugly also, who cares. Enjoy the victory. They do not call plays in a vacuum. They see what the defense offers and they adjust accordingly. Simms mentioned that every time Ngata came out for a breather they ran at his replacement. The Pats problem was not the play calls, they were playing the Ravens and the Pats did not execute in the red zone at their normal proficiency because they were playing the Ravens.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Not surprising you don't get it Rusty.  Suspect you never will.  The defense is GIVING them the 7 yard runs.  There taking away Welker, Gronk and Herdz the best they can and would much rather give up 7 yard runs then 30 yard passes....
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

they give you 7 yard runs, so why not take it? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Also, Brady threw for 36 times, which is 1 over the 35 number. I am half kidding here, but I am really not. NE is 31-1 in the Brady/BB era when one back rushes for over 100 yards and BJGE had 50 at halftime on 8 carries.  Note how when he's subbed in for Woodhead, he doesn't do well as the D keys on him.  Duh. Been saying this all year long. Do you enjoy watching this moronic offensive behavior with a loaded cast? Even Bill Cowher was saying "run the ball" at halftime.

Name call and be an overall moron and jerk all you want Rusty.  The Pats are going back to the SB and I am loving every minute of it.  You can be a whiner and negative b*tch all you want.  I am celebrating tonight!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : they give you 7 yard runs, so why not take it? 
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

They did take it.  Did you not watch the game???  They moved the ball up and down the field pretty much the whole game.  Turnovers and failed execution cost them. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

All great players in any endeavor have bad outings but few express themselves as eloquently as QB-12 did today.....Gotta respect the earthiness of that quote a lot..
    Hats off to ya...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Brady is all about team and class...  even when he plays well, he doesn't even admit to that and goes on to say there is still room for improvement.  I have never seen him throw any one under the bus in all these years!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Agree and does not go to the media and say " I'm an Elite quarterback..... "

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : What did I say that wasn't spot on and well deserved?
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Everything.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Everything.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]\

Sorry, pal. You saw the spirit of the thread and chose to inject your personal b@llshit into it.

You got exactly what you deserved.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]he looked like a rag doll too on that goal line dive. He's gonna feel that hit by lewis
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

my lower back pain flared up when i saw that

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Yes, he was telling the truth. That's what this thread is about.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Of course he was honest about it. That's who he has always been. You act as if this is some new revelation.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mezzani. Show Mezzani's posts

I for one am glad this was a tough, physical, down to the wire game. Pats have been blasting everyone the last 4-5 games, and if they somehow "blew out" the Ravens today, they would be in for a rude awakening in the SB. The opposition gets better as you progress. I like this defense. They have a personality, passion & their young guys are growing together. Winning a game like this when TB is off like he was, shows they can win with defense.. we got 2 weeks to sharpen up-Hope Gronk's ankle is OK, man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Of course he was honest about it. That's who he has always been. You act as if this is some new revelation.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Nope, I just simply stated a fact about his CHARACTER.

You chose make a comment about his PLAY (which was not in dispute, even by him), and ignore the fact that the thread was about his character.

You got exactly what you deserved.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : That Brady lovers will never answer a question like that. Ever.

What are you talking about knucklehead? In the game thread I was saying run the ball. It was obvious the ratbirds were all about the pass.

This is what you don't get. There is no one formula. You adjust to what the D is doing.

This was one of Tom's dumbest games ever.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I'll put it a way we can all understand, it's just Brady being Brady. It will never change no matter how much we talk about it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I sucked pretty bad today..." : Agree completely, but you have to wonder why I and others need to point out why the offense is truly the problem, not the D. NE will not be facing a mediocre or bad D in the SB.  This is the issue. It's mindnumblingly amazing to see BJGE run even for 3 or 4 yards on 1st down, which IMO, is a very solid situation in this offense, and then to see him subbed or sub for Woodhead only to tell the Ravens D why he's on the field. Can you explain this incredible brain cramp with O'Brien? It's just like I said. Balt will in no way play run, they'll play man and dare NE to run. We run and th go away from it after dominating on the run! Unreal!

Brady sucked today...no doubt. In his defense he was going against probably the best pass defense in the league (without his number one option)...there was no one open for large poetions of this game. He did make some really poor decisions and missed a wide open Gronk for a touchdown early.

You can say the offense is the problem, but our defense let a lousy offense convert third down after third down. The run defense was non existent from the second half on. We got a turn over off a baffling throw by Flaco and a kicker missed a 32 yard loli pop.

If we're going to win the Super Bowl Gronk had better come bak, Brady needs to take his head out of his A$$ and the D will have to man up for an entire 60 minutes (get off the field when it's 3rd and 11, 3rd and 15, 3rd and 7).

Sections
Shortcuts