"Mendenhall sucks", "Coughlin is awful", "O'Brien doesn't know what he is doing"!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: "Mendenhall sucks", "Coughlin is awful", "O'Brien doesn't know what he is doing"!

In Response to Re: "Mendenhall sucks", "Coughlin is awful", "O'Brien doesn't know what he is doing"!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Mendenhall sucks", "Coughlin is awful", "O'Brien doesn't know what he is doing"! : Thanks for making my point. O'Brien has been  the OC for the past two regular seasons and we have gone 27-5. I don't care if O'Brien never attended a game or practice, he was the OC during this run. Your ignorance of this fact lends us to believe it's more important for you to spew than to be right. IMO it kind of reminds me of your avatar! Now if you want to criticize O'Brien.... go right ahead, but do it with facts that have some meat behind it. 
    Posted by gandalf433[/QUOTE]

Playoffs count for everything, regular season is fun while it lasts but playoffs are forever.  Tcal is correct, with Brady you'd have a hard time being unsuccessful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: "Mendenhall sucks", "Coughlin is awful", "O'Brien doesn't know what he is doing"!

In Response to "Mendenhall sucks", "Coughlin is awful", "O'Brien doesn't know what he is doing"!:
    [QUOTE]These are comments I read this morning. They have no basis in fact and are amateurish opinions.  .... 

Posted by gandalf433[/QUOTE]

This is a message board not the Wall St. Journal, what exactly are you expecting?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

In Response to Re: "Mendenhall sucks", "Coughlin is awful", "O'Brien doesn't know what he is doing"!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to "Mendenhall sucks", "Coughlin is awful", "O'Brien doesn't know what he is doing"! : This is a message board not the Wall St. Journal, what exactly are you expecting?
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

I expect you to represent your uniform soldier!

Sections
Shortcuts