"offensive" offensive line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

"offensive" offensive line

Going into this week's game.........what do they need to do? seriously.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: "offensive" offensive line

Well since the Falcons don't have a serious defense, the Pats should be able to run and gun effectively. Also, the Brady bunch should be at 100% with Welker back in the line-up. We are going to win this game, people. Have some faith in our boys. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Balance the offense, 100 passes in two games is way to much. Blocking is an attitude and they need to get a nasty one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Let's see Damian Woody ummmm...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: "offensive" offensive line:
    [QUOTE]I've been saying the pats Oline was weak at best all off season.You see Leon knows football.He's not blinded by his fandom.Just calls them like he sees them. And what I see is weak at best!Hey maybe you can put in a couple of draft choices ...never mind! Is anybody that got drafted this year by the pats actually playing this year for the pats? Fair question,lets see if I can get a fair answer!   LOL
    Posted by ModsandLeon[/QUOTE]

Close but no cigar Leon.  There were quite a few folks who were suspect of our O-Line. You were hardly alone.  You're a year or two late on your draft comment.  This year's draft might be one of our best drafts in a while.  Vollmer will probably be a stud on the O-Line.  With a little more work and a little more fact checking, you just might be able to post one serious comment.  I know you have it in you.

There is one major problem we have with our drafts.  Everyone we cut ends up on one of our division rivals roster.  You might be familiar with that AFC East team from New Jersey?  If you want to know how well the Pats draft, just look at your own roster.  Weren't all of the captains for your last game former Pats?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Leon.........you seem like you have some knowledge of football.........why ruin it with all the extra "Law" type talking? Or are you Law? hmmm....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Balance the offense, 100 passes in two games is way to much. Blocking is an attitude and they need to get a nasty one.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Well said. I couldn't figure out what the play calling was going for against the Jets. When the running game seemed to get going it was inexplicably abandoned.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GMan1973. Show GMan1973's posts

Brady is just slow.  He reminds me of Bledsoe.  He use to drop back and 1,2 throw the ball.  But now he holds it too long.... it is not the line ... they are the same... it is his wife's fault.... every time a guy gets married it is all down hill from there

Surprised

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Jints/GMan: Does Osi still hire hookers to make poo-poo on them? Just askin'.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]Brady is just slow.  He reminds me of Bledsoe.  He use to drop back and 1,2 throw the ball.  But now he holds it too long.... it is not the line ... they are the same... it is his wife's fault.... every time a guy gets married it is all down hill from there
    Posted by GMan1973[/QUOTE]

Does the G stand for gay?

Sections
Shortcuts