"The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: "The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up?

troll_2.jpg picture by brett2610

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The ESPN article is dumb.  I especially like how they talked about Mankins, saying that top guards get $8M a year and the Pats are offering $6.5M.  They falsely imply that a number of top guards make that money.  How many actually do?

To even write about Brady holding out demonstrates a level of ignorance no writer in the US should rise to.  I suspect there are sports writers in Morocco who know enough about Brady to know he isn't holding out.

Mighty, do you ever look at someone's post history before you label them as a troll?  For a peace activist like yourself, you sure are quick to pull the trigger Sealed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

does your avatar imply you are a 12 yr old female blonde????

In Response to "The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up?:
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/15096/big-question-how-will-brady-handle-talks I saw this on ESPN Boston and it made me think. What should our golden boy do? After reading this I think that he should  hold out and not go to the start training camp. Here me out. I honestly don't think that Mr. kraft is stupid enough to let Brady get away. Brady is obviously not happy with his contract situation and the fact that the Pats are waiting for Manning to sign is ridiculous to do. I don't think he cares who's contract is bigger. I think that the Patriots lack of commitment to Brady is what is making him mad and what i think is stupid. You would think that they would give him a contract that proves how much they respect him. The guy has played hurt, won 3 super bowls and 2 MVP's, 1 league MVP, taken less money to allow cap space and has come back from major knee surgery. I think he deserves a nice contract.  I know that football is a business but the guy is still bringing a lot of money in for this team and New Englanders love him. Not to mention they really don't have a relatively good replacement (no offense Hoyer). I don't think he is lacking any commitment to the team. I think that the media is just trying  to stir the pot in New England. The guy gets a hold of his QB guru on X  - mas to try and fix his problems. He works out with his best Receiver, Welker, to try to get on board for the season. Yeah he really isn't committed to the team at all.  I think he should not go to the start of training camp to prove a point. The Patriots need to realize that Brady has been taking Belichick's " team comes first" saying to heart too long. it is finally his turn to get something. Brady needs to make the team squirm for a little while.     What do you guys think? Should Brady show up or Hold out?
    Posted by blonde12

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to "The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up?:
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/15096/big-question-how-will-brady-handle-talks I saw this on ESPN Boston and it made me think. What should our golden boy do? After reading this I think that he should  hold out and not go to the start training camp. Here me out. I honestly don't think that Mr. kraft is stupid enough to let Brady get away. Brady is obviously not happy with his contract situation and the fact that the Pats are waiting for Manning to sign is ridiculous to do. I don't think he cares who's contract is bigger. I think that the Patriots lack of commitment to Brady is what is making him mad and what i think is stupid. You would think that they would give him a contract that proves how much they respect him. The guy has played hurt, won 3 super bowls and 2 MVP's, 1 league MVP, taken less money to allow cap space and has come back from major knee surgery. I think he deserves a nice contract.  I know that football is a business but the guy is still bringing a lot of money in for this team and New Englanders love him. Not to mention they really don't have a relatively good replacement (no offense Hoyer). I don't think he is lacking any commitment to the team. I think that the media is just trying  to stir the pot in New England. The guy gets a hold of his QB guru on X  - mas to try and fix his problems. He works out with his best Receiver, Welker, to try to get on board for the season. Yeah he really isn't committed to the team at all.  I think he should not go to the start of training camp to prove a point. The Patriots need to realize that Brady has been taking Belichick's " team comes first" saying to heart too long. it is finally his turn to get something. Brady needs to make the team squirm for a little while.     What do you guys think? Should Brady show up or Hold out?
    Posted by blonde12

The term: "Your and Idiot", comes to mind but that is just me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Nothing to see here. More ESPN throwing doo-doo against the wall to see if anything sticks (and they love to incite Pats' fans as well, we all know that).

Very few players--including Manning--are getting signed right now because nobody really knows what the new CBA will bring.

That said, the players mentioned in the article that the Pats have let go in the past, like Samuel and Seymour, were very good players: none of them was Tom Brady, however, and the Pats know this.

He's not going anywhere and he won't hold out. That's not his style (he also happens to have a wife who's worth a couple hundred million dollars, so even if he has to "slave away" for $6 or $7 million next season under his existing deal, he won't exactly be starving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He'll be here. Watch...when all is said and done Mankins will be as well. In the end the Patriots will make moves and deals that will end up being very smart and fit just right into the new labor agreement (yes there will be one) and they (Patriots) will be again considered very shrewd and will somehow be under the new cap when most everyone else will be dumping players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

"Brady is obviously not happy with his contract situation."

Life is easier if you avoid making up facts and then getting upset about them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Blonde12,

Do you realy work for the NY Times?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: "The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up?:
    F*ck you troll! That's what we say. He has been taking the team comes first moto to heart for too long? You can not be this stupid. Brady has been that kind of player since he was in college and he took a back seat to two QBs that were not nearly as good as he was and he kept his mouth shut. That is who he is and any REAL Pats fan would know that so why dont you stop faking and go back to whatever team you really cheer for. Its finally his turn to get something? You are dumb, stupid, re tarded, is there any other way to let this person know just how dumb they are? now thats a good question how many different way can we call this person stupid? Cause they are clearly f*cking re tarded. How about you dont show up....on thsi forum ever again you loser.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Now if we could only get replies like that every time reg122/leon start fake threads posing as pats fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Im not saying anyone on here is saying this but I love how people are saying Brady wont finish his career here and or cant play another 5 years. Extend Brady 5 years and if he decides to play on after 37-38 you go on from there.

If the Pats let go the top QB in the game thats on Bill and his ego. He kept Bruschi for way too long and I hope he would hold onto the guy that turned his career around

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

It will all work out. No way Brady goes anywhere else. He will probably be signed before the season starts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

blonde12

In my mind this is a non-issue. Brady knows he will be well compensated.

You are right that the media is just trying to stir the pot in New England.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: "The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up?:
    Just b/c u'r country is going down hill .  
    Posted by blonde12

and why did you go there? if it came down to it today we could still bail out more than half of europe. don't believe eveything in the media.

just cuz' someone gave you a hard time  don't lash out against the rest of us or the country that saved all your a$$es from Nazis.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

I have yet to hear Brady himself say that he is mad. It sounds like the Media trying to stir the Pot. Is Peyton Mad. How come it all comes back to Brady. We should all be mad with Brady's Financial situation.This is an uncapped year the Pats are doing good Business. They will end up Overpaying Him if need be

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: "The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up? : Actually me and my ancestors arn't jewish so u didn't save my a** from the nazi's. 2nd the USA wasn't the first country 2 step in. U need 2 go back into history class and learn about some ones culture b4 trying 2 b**ch them out. and here is a side note no one wants america's money and or help. Every one is so sick of people in this country complaining about every thing. try living over here or any where else and see how luck u really have it. end of story. sorry it's how the world sees people from the u.s.
    Posted by blonde12

LOL, see there you go again jumping to conclusions, first of all i wasn't refering to Jewish people (God Bless them) and yes the allies (US& GB) did save you guys from a diabolic leader and if it weren't for us drawing a line in Berlin you guys would be speaking Russian.

I lived in Germany myself for 3 years over 40 years, a great beautiful country with great citizens. back then more Germans were aprreciative of US and today they play American football (real football)all over your country.

Your country's problem and all of Europe's problem today is you let too many immigrants into your countries and you are losing you identity.

If you're a Patriots or Tom Brady fan stick to that, don't dump on Americans if someone rubs you the wrong way. or many will just give you the troll treatment.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

How do you make a blonde's eye twinkle? 

You shine a flashlight inside their head. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: "The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up? : LOL, see there you go again jumping to conclusions, first of all i wasn't refering to Jewish people (God Bless them) and yes the allies (US& GB) did save you guys from a diabolic leader and if it weren't for us drawing a line in Berlin you guys would be speaking Russian. I lived in Germany myself for 3 years over 40 years, a great beautiful country with great citizens. back then more Germans were aprreciative of US and today they play American football (real football)all over your country. Your country's problem and all of Europe's problem today is you let too many immigrants into your countries and you are losing you identity. If you're a Patriots or Tom Brady fan stick to that, don't dump on Americans if someone rubs you the wrong way. or many will just give you the troll treatment.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Kansas, I lived in Germany 7 years myself, and I've been in Europe all this summer.  I just got back from a trip to Garmisch.  There is no way in h3ll blonde12 is anything other than someone raised and living the the US.  I've know a great number of English speaking Germans, but none of them would write in a style anything like that.  In fact, his writing style is 100% "I grew up in the USA".  I just can't think of a single foreigner who speaks English that would write like that unless they lived in the good ole USA for a looooong time, or perhaps learned English reading this forum lol.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Just another reincarnation of Togah! He's trying to get people here to start arguing over Brady's lack of a contract. Believe me, I doubt BB is going to let Tom walk, and even if he tried I think Mr. Kraft would have a couple words with him! Even Joe Montana was traded eventually, but they had Steve Young already in place. Tom is going nowhere, despite what ESPN would like you to believe, or what all these trolls are having wet dreams about! This moron shouldn't be insulting blondes! I have to agree with Mighty for once!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

They took down my post! geez I dont see why they would do that lol F*ck you troll! That's what we say. He has been taking the team comes first moto to heart for too long? You can not be this stupid. Brady has been that kind of player since he was in college and he took a back seat to two QBs that were not nearly as good as he was and he kept his mouth shut. That is who he is and any REAL Pats fan would know that so why dont you stop faking and go back to whatever team you really cheer for. Its finally his turn to get something? You are dumb, stupid, re tarded, is there any other way to let this person know just how dumb they are? now thats a good question how many different way can we call this person stupid? Cause they are clearly f*cking re tarded. How about you dont show up....on thsi forum ever again you loser.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Don't worry, it's still visible in Mightypatriots reply.  They took down a couple of Blonde12's posts where he/she was talking sh*t about Americans also.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Why does he not have a contract for next year?  Is he making$5.5MM this year?  I am not sure.  If he is making only $5.5 this year, he should have had a deal reworked last year.  The labor situation has to have something to do with it, maybe everything to do with it but you dont leave your golden boy in lame duck status.  Personally, I have not heard that much about this on ESPN.  I hear a lot more about Revis who has a contract for the next 3 years...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Brady will get a new deal when they can structure one that will work under the new CBA.  As a Player's Representative and an impending Free Agent, he has a unique look at what contracts mean to both teams and players after this season.  Part of the problem is that Brady is not paid well per year.  That's a direct result of being a high draft pick and getting a lot of bonus money.  Once they figure out how to structure a deal that gets him his money without handcuffing the team, it'll get signed. 

There was one deal featured on this site where the 'contract' was really two contracts.  Through some legal wrangling a player got his money and structured a team friendly salary going forward.  Something like that may need to happen with Brady.  Manning, because he makes more per year, has less restrictions on him under the CBA.  The Patriots do have the ability to use the franchise tag to give Brady the 'raise' he deserves while allowing them to continue to negotiate a long term deal, like they did with Wilfork. 

Relax everyone!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Brady will get a new deal when they can structure one that will work under the new CBA.  As a Player's Representative and an impending Free Agent, he has a unique look at what contracts mean to both teams and players after this season.  Part of the problem is that Brady is not paid well per year.  That's a direct result of being a high draft pick and getting a lot of bonus money.  Once they figure out how to structure a deal that gets him his money without handcuffing the team, it'll get signed.  There was one deal featured on this site where the 'contract' was really two contracts.  Through some legal wrangling a player got his money and structured a team friendly salary going forward.  Something like that may need to happen with Brady.  Manning, because he makes more per year, has less restrictions on him under the CBA.  The Patriots do have the ability to use the franchise tag to give Brady the 'raise' he deserves while allowing them to continue to negotiate a long term deal, like they did with Wilfork.  Relax everyone!
    Posted by dino1980

thanks dino, good luck to you guys.  The Pats would not be the same with TB.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: "The Ball is in His Hands" Brady controversy or will he show up? : Kansas, I lived in Germany 7 years myself, and I've been in Europe all this summer.  I just got back from a trip to Garmisch.  There is no way in h3ll blonde12 is anything other than someone raised and living the the US.  I've know a great number of English speaking Germans, but none of them would write in a style anything like that.  In fact, his writing style is 100% "I grew up in the USA".  I just can't think of a single foreigner who speaks English that would write like that unless they lived in the good ole USA for a looooong time, or perhaps learned English reading this forum lol.
    Posted by carawaydj

agreed. he-she rubbed me the wrong way talking about the USA gouing down hill.
    his-her post sounded too fluent

Sections
Shortcuts