"The Patriot Way" Changing??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing??

In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing??:
    [QUOTE]Just like Tom, Queenie will never be able to get over that  loss.  However, at least Tom can admit it and doesn't have to come up with a million excuses as to why they were outplayed & outcoached.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Poor little Jets troll. Whats wrong child? Are you afraid that your big mouth Jets are not going to the SB again this season. That will be what? 42 years of mediocrity?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]I honestly feel that with this season dedicated to Myra Kraft it has a special meaning to those who run the organization. I think Mr Kraft has told BB to leave no stone unturned & anything less than a superbowl will not cut it....Mr Kraft is in John Hancock that check mode....
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption[/QUOTE]

Very well said, and I never gave this perspective a thought until now. I would definately like to see it happen and a dedication at the Super Bowl to her memory.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

The Patriot Way is not bs, it is a certain way of doing things that our team has adopted, it's also a book. Every team does things a certain way, it is what it is. I believe the ''Patriot Way'' is the right way. Saying you hate the Jets or don't like how they acted on your field 7 months after a game is a lot different than Lacrybabyian Tomlinson's endless ranting, not even comparable.
    http://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Way-Modern-Dynasty-Boston/dp/B000UOJSEA/ref=sr_1_8?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1313610307&sr=1-8

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing?? : Umm, the point is, Vick's style increases the odds that he will not again ony go down this year, it's just a question of when and how bad it will be.  Don't play dumb. Brady doesn't run around like Vick does, obviously. And the older Vick gets the more he needs to be a QB in the traditioinal sense. With a full year of film on him in that offense and that big old target on his back, expect the pressure to rise for Heinrich Vick.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

As I said, Vick has toned down the run aspect of his game. The rib injury was him trying to get into the endzone on a short yardage play. Brady is older at 34, he certainly is a better pocket QB but teams certainly starting to get to him a little more. Besides, Brady is one bad manicure from retiring.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In Response to "The Patriot Way" Changing??:
    [QUOTE]     Over the past couple of weeks, I've been disappointed to read Tom Brady's comments that he "hates the Jets", and "will never get over losing to them in the play-offs"...and now Deion Branch's comments about how the Pats didn't appreciate how the Jets were celebrating on the Pats' home field after last years' playoff loss.      Both of these comments strike me as being Tomlinsonian in nature. Since when did this become "The Patriot Way"? Tom, if you don't want to feel blue about losing to the Jets, then play better, and ensure that it doesn't happen. Deion, if you and your teammates didn't enjoy watching the Jets celebrate on your home turf, then next time, rip into the Jets, and make sure that they have nothing to celebrate.      Get it done. Until then, please stop whing about feeling hurt, and being disrespected: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/plane_wrong_u7kXivsVHu94nmgRLVxJDN           
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    I  totally  agree  that  Brady's  and  Branch's  comments  are  Tomlinsonian   and  not  the  Patriot  way.  And  the  PATS  lost  b/c  of  another  lame  performance  by  our  OL, not  b/c  of  anything  Brady  did. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]Brady will play to 40.  Nowhere near slowing down. With more TE use and a run game, they are getting away from the spread offense. So, you're wrong. As for Vick, you have to ask why he ran there and if his supposed toning down of his running around is really the case. Or, was it more his playing well against ONLY bad teams and no team having any film on him due to him being in the Philly offense for the first time last year. Hmm.

Hold on, Brady can play until 40 and you would want that? One hit, all it takes is one hit and his career is over, do you really think Giselle would let him come back and play football if he got hurt again? And I will give you a pass on the Eagles offensive schemes because obviously you have no clue, but what else is new for Pats fans when they are told how to act, and what to say.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

PhillyPhn---When I go to the Patriots/Eagles game after Thanksgiving..What time are you going to start drinking?  Got some ideas of what items you are going to throw around?  I hope you do not dress up as Santa!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]I have no issue with the honesty from Brady and Branch.  As if we didn't think they felt that way? And no, it's not "Tomlinsonian" whatsoever. LT spent 10 minutes in a post game press conference whining like a girl after his immature team stopped playing and blew the game. That, on the heels of him refusing to shake hands.  Completely classless and unprofessional.  Sometimes you lose and you are so dejected you want no part of small talk. We've seen it before. But, you don't go to midfield and then act like a spurned 12 year old teenie bopper at the mall. I WANT my team to be ticked off and not liking when a team wins on your turf. Also, I fell when you lose you can't really tell a team how to behave.  I hate the enttitled and arrogant Jets, but they have the right to celebrate.  That's how it works. WIn the game and we aren't having this discussion. 

This isn't stuff you say after losing.  It's stuff you say after winning

Branch needs to shut his mouth and show me something.  He was last seen struggling to get any kind of separation from Cromartie and Revis

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to "The Patriot Way" Changing?? : I  totally  agree  that  Brady's  and  Branch's  comments  are  Tomlinsonian   and  not  the  Patriot  way.  And  the  PATS  lost  b/c  of  another  lame  performance  by  our  OL, not  b/c  of  anything  Brady  did. 
    Posted by zeitgeist49[/QUOTE]

I can't totally agree with you, here. Brady had an off game. That interception he threw on the Pats' opening drive was his fault...and was a big-time momentum changer. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If Brady goes down so do the Pats chances too, what is your point?

I remember once that happened...  the guy that came in hadn't started a game since Highschool and went 11-5. I want to see a seasoned probowler like Vince "Dream team" Young do that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing?? : This isn't stuff you say after losing.  It's stuff you say after winning Branch needs to shut his mouth and show me something.  He was last seen struggling to get any kind of separation from Cromartie and Revis
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    Sounds a lot like a Marvin Harrison playoff performance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Man, do we need a playoff win!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In Response to "The Patriot Way" Changing??:
    [QUOTE]     Over the past couple of weeks, I've been disappointed to read Tom Brady's comments that he "hates the Jets", and "will never get over losing to them in the play-offs"...and now Deion Branch's comments about how the Pats didn't appreciate how the Jets were celebrating on the Pats' home field after last years' playoff loss.      Both of these comments strike me as being Tomlinsonian in nature. Since when did this become "The Patriot Way"? Tom, if you don't want to feel blue about losing to the Jets, then play better, and ensure that it doesn't happen. Deion, if you and your teammates didn't enjoy watching the Jets celebrate on your home turf, then next time, rip into the Jets, and make sure that they have nothing to celebrate.      Get it done. Until then, please stop whing about feeling hurt, and being disrespected: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/plane_wrong_u7kXivsVHu94nmgRLVxJDN           

Right on, Tex.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing?? :      I can't totally agree with you, here. Brady had an off game. That interception he threw on the Pats' opening drive was his fault...and was a big-time momentum changer. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Just like Tom, Queenie will never be able to get over that  loss.  However, at least Tom can admit it and doesn't have to come up with a million excuses as to why they were outplayed & outcoached.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Dear McCheesers:   Shut up, you sniveling dork.  Go lick your Sanchise poster and whack off, leave the adults alone.

As far as the comments go, Branch has NO room to talk.  Ask the Steelers how they feel about him celebrating on their field.  Brady has the right to say what he said, but I don't think it helps much.  A good solid pair of beatings handed to the Jests will be the best remedy.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing?? : Dear McCheesers:   Shut up, you sniveling dork.  Go lick your Sanchise poster and whack off, leave the adults alone. As far as the comments go, Branch has NO room to talk.  Ask the Steelers how they feel about him celebrating on their field.  Brady has the right to say what he said, but I don't think it helps much.  A good solid pair of beatings handed to the Jests will be the best remedy.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing?? : Dear McCheesers:   Shut up, you sniveling dork.  Go lick your Sanchise poster and whack off, leave the adults alone. As far as the comments go, Branch has NO room to talk.  Ask the Steelers how they feel about him celebrating on their field.  Brady has the right to say what he said, but I don't think it helps much.  A good solid pair of beatings handed to the Jests will be the best remedy.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I can't quite figure out why the two parts of the above sentence don't go together, but I am sure they don't.  Anyone else got an idea?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ad8c777ae-9259-40ef-b8bf-47c518fe16ff&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:d8c777ae-9259-40ef-b8bf-47c518fe16ffPost:03a2236e-3a19-44f6-bf63-6f45a0a193b4">Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing?? : As I said, Vick has toned down the run aspect of his game. The rib injury was him trying to get into the endzone on a short yardage play. Brady is older at 34, he certainly is a better pocket QB but teams certainly starting to get to him a little more. Besides, Brady is one bad manicure from retiring.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967[/QUOTE]

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5228/career

Similiar sacks throughout his entire career

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ad8c777ae-9259-40ef-b8bf-47c518fe16ff&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:d8c777ae-9259-40ef-b8bf-47c518fe16ffPost:03a2236e-3a19-44f6-bf63-6f45a0a193b4 " /> Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing?? : http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5228/career Similiar sacks throughout his entire career
    Posted by TheSalmon[/QUOTE]

And that is why I am looking forward to watching Mallet progress into a great Bellicheck QB.  Brady is truly a knee injurt away from retirement or is it the foot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Did mighty get banned?  If so, it's a travesty . . .  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "The Patriot Way" Changing?? : I can't quite figure out why the two parts of the above sentence don't go together, but I am sure they don't.  Anyone else got an idea?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

trailer trash UD6 I wish he were a jest fan he's an embarrassment to pats nation

Sections
Shortcuts