"Tis the season...Wishing all my Fellow Pats fans...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

"Tis the season...Wishing all my Fellow Pats fans...

With about a foot of snow on the ground here (Kent Island MD), still coming down, wife in the kitchen baking those holiday goodies, fire burning in the fireplace, holiday music heard through the house, it brings the holiday season into focus, so, it is not too early to say:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to ALL and everyone!!  That includes ALL sports fans, friend or foe, cause 'tis the season!

The next few weeks will definitely determine how merry we all will be and how happy we'll be at the start of new year for our Patriots.  Regardless, count our blessings we have a good team to support and have fans who can relate.  Wishing everyone good times, good health and lots of cheering as we enjoy this holiday season!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: "Tis the season...Wishing all my Fellow Pats fans...

Thanks Bill and the same to you and your family. You guys have more snow than we do and I'm on the Canadian border....I feel for ya..ha!

Have a Merry Ho Ho

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Merry Christmas to y'all. 

It's a good thing it doesn't snow down here.  I'd really suffer shoveling it in all this heat. 

OK, maybe I'm shoveling something now :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: "Tis the season...Wishing all my Fellow Pats fans...:
    Thanks Bill and the same to you and your family. You guys have more snow than we do and I'm on the Canadian border....I feel for ya..ha! Have a Merry Ho Ho
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Just went out and measured...  14" and counting!  Needed to shovel out the area for the "doggie" door, pitty the dogs, the snow is higher than their chests!!  At least we are guaranteed a white Christmas down here!  HO HO HO !!!  (-8] />*

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: "Tis the season...Wishing all my Fellow Pats fans... : Just went out and measured...  14" and counting!  Needed to shovel out the area for the "doggie" door, pitty the dogs, the snow is higher than their chests!!  At least we are guaranteed a white Christmas down here!  HO HO HO !!!  (-8] />*
    Posted by agcsbill

That's what she said!

HAPPY FESTIVUS!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Nick....  get your head out of the snow!!  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Romantic Sleigh Ride

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I could see snow on the mountains from where I just ate lunch wearing a t-shirt...  I miss the days in New England though.  Merry Christmas!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

just a t-shirt? please tell us you were wearing pants.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

just a t-shirt? please tell us you were wearing pants.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

That would just be wrong.  It would also detract from the decor of the winery more than a tad.  

Besides, I'm not a showoff :^)

Sections
Shortcuts