"Tony Eason-like" symptoms

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DM-NH. Show DM-NH's posts

"Tony Eason-like" symptoms

Have you noticed the past few weeks that Brady has been looking a little like Tony Eason when he sees the pass rush closing in.  There are times he is ready to hit the ground before the DL is within 3 yards of hitting him.

Thankfully, that is where the comparison ens.  Brady is great, and I am glad we have him.  He is an incredible QB.  I also realize the OL is beat up right now, but the premature ducking has me concerned as the playoff approach.  It will be harder to come back from these big deficits they have been getting into.

And I know, "how can you complain when they are scoring 30+ points a game."

Just saying...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Re: "Tony Eason-like" symptoms

No, I haven't noticed any resemblance between TB12 and Tony Eason. I have no worries there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I haven't noticed that, but if you are correct then it sounds like a player playing through an injury, and knows that each hit hurts bad...more than usual.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Sometimes he seems a little spooked in the pocket but for the most part he's very aware of the pressure and trusting of his offensive line. I know one thing,there are times when he stands in there when it looks like a certain sack is coming then passes for a completion. Its important for him not to get sacked or hit early in a game. A sack or two during the game after he's in rhythm and it doesn't seem to bother him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

How exactly would you react if an unblocked 300+ lb man was running at you with the goal of hitting you as hard as he can?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

In Response to Re: "Tony Eason-like" symptoms:
    [QUOTE]How exactly would you react if an unblocked 300+ lb man was running at you with the goal of hitting you as hard as he can?
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    I personally would fill up my shorts with number two high test.lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

ok well lets give him a D !!! just love "report cards"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I haven't noticed that. But then, Tony Eason gets a bum wrap from clueless Pats' fans anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts