"When We Win"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"When We Win"

Rex Ryan has officially guaranteed a Jets victory.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Re: "When We Win"

Who dares speaketh to Lord BBReigns in such tones??!!

He who defends the Jets (including BB himself) is obviously a troll.

And if anyone who can smell a troll on the internet, its the unemployed BBReigns, aka Rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Re: "When We Win":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "When We Win" : You can have you entertaining coach.  We will just have to be satisfied with our brilliant and dominant one. 
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]
    Seriously, a guy that has head coached four super bowls and said nothing is going to step out of character for a week 12 MNF game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of you opponent's fate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "When We Win" : Seriously, a guy that has head coached four super bowls and said nothing is going to step out of character for a week 12 MNF game?
    Posted by neali[/QUOTE]

No, he isn't, but I wish he would.  Ryan is an animal not encountered prior to his current job with the Jets.  Do you hunt a tiger the same way you hunt an elephant? 

I'd like to hear what the negative ramifications would be of doing this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of you opponent's fate.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Nice one Bellino,

Art of war?  Be unpredictable, even to the point of appearing chaotic.  Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of subterfuge.  Thereby as your opponent strains to see your next move an arrow pierces his heart.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I don't tune into a coach's press conference for "entertainment". What a silly comment that is. If this guy was my coach, I'd be more than uncomfortable.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Your coach? Are you suiting up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Ryan has a 50 - 50 chance to be right, right?  Outside of having the confidence his team "could win", which is essentially how BB feels about the Pats chances, Ryan just turned up the heat on his players with this statement. Can you imagaine how hard the Jets will be pressing late in the game if they are down a couple scores or more?  This can lead to mistakes which is to the Pats advantage.  If the Pats go up big late in the 3rd quarter into the 4th, as they have in their last three games, unlike the previous 4 Jets opponents, the Pats will not self destruct.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, Ryan has a 50 - 50 chance to be right, right?  Outside of having the confidence his team "could win", which is essentially how BB feels about the Pats chances, Ryan just turned up the heat on his players with this statement. Can you imagaine how hard the Jets will be pressing late in the game if they are down a couple scores or more?  This can lead to mistakes which is to the Pats advantage.  If the Pats go up big late in the 3rd quarter into the 4th, as they have in their last three games, unlike the previous 4 Jets opponents, the Pats will not self destruct.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I dunno.  I think Ryan has less than a 50-50, but I think if bill came out and made this gaurantee he would be 100 percent likely to be correct.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

I certainly don't think its a crime to guarantee a win by your team. Its not a smart move tactically unless you want to really light a fire under your own team.

All biases aside, agcsbill, was right: he has a 50/50 shot at being right.  We don't want him to be but if he is, then he is a lucky guy.

The Patriots are our team and we should never relent in our love for them, but I think sometimes we overblow the rhetoric to prove our love.  I'm getting to see this is how it works here.

I just like the Patriots and hope that our guys can win. It will be a huge boost to the seeding process next month.  Home field for a young defensive team, in my opinion, is a must.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts