@bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

@bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

He posted:

brandon spikes  

Tebowing right now !!!!!!! #2BeHonest. #PoWwWwW Did u see that @TimTebow #GoGators

I said:

Isaac Andreu 
    @bspikes55 Not a word for TB12... your QB ???? college is over ! you are a Patriot now !!!!

He said:

Shut D F'k up please N thank U RT @IsaacAndreu

Then of course everybody in twitter called me an @sshole and all that.

BUT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?  did i insult him ?

I love Spikes as a player, i root for him.

Sometimes i forget the dude is 21 or 22 years old.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

he is an @ss. I dont have a problem with him following his college buddies, but he is  another one of these guys who will be gone after another year or two because of twitter (or more sex videos online)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?:
    [QUOTE]he is an @ss. I dont have a problem with him following his college buddies, but he is  another one of these guys who will be gone after another year or two because of twitter (or more sex videos online)
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]
    Yeah I can't imagine he's going to stick for long as a one dimensional thumper who likes to dance after every play. That sex video was ridiculous! I'm surprised they didn't cut him right there, and then there was the drug suspension...

I wonder if Spikes will come back in shape after the injury? Last year he came back after the suspension out of shape. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?:
    [QUOTE]He posted: brandon spikes   Tebowing right now !!!!!!! #2BeHonest. #PoWwWwW Did u see that @TimTebow #GoGators I said: Isaac Andreu  @bspikes55 Not a word for TB12... your QB ???? college is over ! you are a Patriot now !!!! He said: Shut D F'k up please N thank U RT @IsaacAndreu   Then of course everybody in twitter called me an @sshole and all that. BUT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?  did i insult him ? I love Spikes as a player, i root for him. Sometimes i forget the dude is 21 or 22 years old.      
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

Yeah... don't tell him how to live HIS LIFE.  He does not work for you.  He can tweet what he wants.  You want your boss in here chastising you for what you post?  You seem like a nice guy.  Take it for what it is, tweet and apology if anything.

Also, Tebow has been under assault for how long?  Brady can fend for himself, I'm glad this guy doesn't blow off a guy he played with for 4 years.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I think all tweets should be forgotten in 140 seconds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK? : Yeah... don't tell him how to live HIS LIFE.  He does not work for you.  He can tweet what he wants.  You want your boss in here chastising you for what you post?  You seem like a nice guy.  Take it for what it is, tweet and apology if anything.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I'll bet the Pats organization (BB and Kraft) probably already told him how to live his life.  If he dosen't do it they way they want he will be gone.

The Patriots under Bill Belichick are not a democracy.

Spikes dosen't strike me as being the brightest bulb on the tree.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

[QUOTE]I think all tweets should be forgotten in 140 seconds.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

great one !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I believe it shows he is another Merriweather and will be off the Pats team in 2 years-too bad I think he's a good run stuffer, but has that gangsta/thug inner city/urban disease. LOL!In Response to @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?:
    [QUOTE]He posted: brandon spikes   Tebowing right now !!!!!!! #2BeHonest. #PoWwWwW Did u see that @TimTebow #GoGators I said: Isaac Andreu  @bspikes55 Not a word for TB12... your QB ???? college is over ! you are a Patriot now !!!! He said: Shut D F'k up please N thank U RT @IsaacAndreu   Then of course everybody in twitter called me an @sshole and all that. BUT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?  did i insult him ? I love Spikes as a player, i root for him. Sometimes i forget the dude is 21 or 22 years old.      

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]I think all tweets should be forgotten in 140 seconds.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Tweeting is like having an open door into someone's mind.  That's not a good thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Doubt he is a patriot for long. He should have responded w/o obscenity.he is a child in a mans body

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey Dave-it's not that he tweets-millions do-it's what he is tweeting-it's called "content", and the content on top of other questionable behavior shows a pattern that is not welcome in the Patriot Way. And by the way he does work for the thousands of fans who pay for the huge ticket prices for games along with overpriced merchandise made in sweat shops in foreign countries-get a grip dude. I am impressed with your niavety.In Response to Re: @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK? : Yeah... don't tell him how to live HIS LIFE.  He does not work for you.  He can tweet what he wants.  You want your boss in here chastising you for what you post?  You seem like a nice guy.  Take it for what it is, tweet and apology if anything. Also, Tebow has been under assault for how long?  Brady can fend for himself, I'm glad this guy doesn't blow off a guy he played with for 4 years.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Dave-it's not that he tweets-millions do-it's what he is tweeting-it's called "content", and the content on top of other questionable behavior shows a pattern that is not welcome in the Patriot Way. And by the way he does work for the thousands of fans who pay for the huge ticket prices for games along with overpriced merchandise made in sweat shops in foreign countries-get a grip dude. I am impressed with your niavety.In Response to Re: @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK? :
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

I dont need a grip, thanks.  Naive?  That doesn't even work in the arguement you are building here.  You can't tie all those things together, sorry, even though you want to.  He gets to live his life, and the team that pays him is the only agency that can say ANYTHING, and that is that.  You stating something emphatically doesn't make it correct.  No matter how much you want it to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Send his tweet reply to Kraft and see what he thinks about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK? : Send his tweet reply to Kraft and see what he thinks about it.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

I agree, call patriots pr dept

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I think it's funny that he even responded let alone got all offended.  What a child.  Did you expecte Spikes to be a man of eloquence?  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

I dont think you are going to like my opinion.

In real life if you said that to his face you deserved everything you got. You have no relationship to this guy and you are in his face telling him what to do. I have no problem with the response in private, after all we kind of see it that way.

On the other side, Spikes is a professional athlete who is held to a higher standard. He should know better than to use that kind of language visible to a public audience.

Look, have you ever looked at how many people write these guys all sorts of foolishness? Consider yourself lucky he even responded, dont take offence, he doesnt know if you are a Pats fan who is well meaning, or a Jets fan trying to get him angry.

Respectfully, and I am not trying to start anything, just let it go.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I have some thoughts about the guy, but I'll stick to the matter at hand.  There was nothing unusual at all about him tweeting about his college QB.  It means nothing more than Tebow earned a lot of respect from the people he played with.  He is hardly the only player that played with Tebow cheering him on.

Yeah, you were wrong to try to call him out on something that was quite appropriate.  He was wrong to respond to you like that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I wonder if he'll be rooting for Tebow when they play the Pats in couple of weeks?

I wouldn't doubt it.  The guy's a moron.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

[QUOTE]I dont think you are going to like my opinion. In real life if you said that to his face you deserved everything you got. You have no relationship to this guy and you are in his face telling him what to do. I have no problem with the response in private, after all we kind of see it that way. On the other side, Spikes is a professional athlete who is held to a higher standard. He should know better than to use that kind of language visible to a public audience. Look, have you ever looked at how many people write these guys all sorts of foolishness? Consider yourself lucky he even responded, dont take offence, he doesnt know if you are a Pats fan who is well meaning, or a Jets fan trying to get him angry. Respectfully, and I am not trying to start anything, just let it go.

Posted by Peduncle72[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are right, and i know that my tweet maybe was a little "hard" but believe me he and 85 get the most insulting tweets from lots of followers and don´t react like that. The obscenity was the thing that i really see as out of line from his part.

Am i offended?, no way ! i just wanted to share with you this little experience with a promising player in our team... that's all.

I really like this guy, i hope he gets healthy and gets on the field soon.

Go pats !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If I were you I'd go meet him in front of Gillette and kick his a$5

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]If I were you I'd go meet him in front of Gillette and kick his a$5
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

i'd love to see the tweets after that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Since I don't tweet or twitter or whatever the operative verb is I can't really comment on what should or shouldn't be put out there on that medium.  With respect to Spikes he needs to grow up or he'll be gone. It is that simple.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

You said nothing wrong. Spikes is clearly an A-- hole

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

[QUOTE]I believe it shows he is another Merriweather and will be off the Pats team in 2 years-too bad I think he's a good run stuffer, but has that gangsta/thug inner city/urban disease. LOL!In Response to @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK? :
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

First off all man your extremely racist and sound so ignorant. Why are we hating on this guy he is better than mayo(does stuff other than make tackles 6 yards downfield) BB has never done anything against this guy....lets not go headhunting and enjoy the win

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts