@bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Tough response from Spikes but you did rip the guy. You pretty much told him he wasn't loyal to his present team and team mates. I think internet chatter should be judged by this standard- If you were sitting accross the table from him would you say that to his face and feel comfortable? My guess is you wouldn't but I bet if you did his reply would be the same face to face.

BTW Spikes and Tebow are tight like Brothers. Why do rooting for a college team mate and being loyal to your present team have to be exclusive of each other?

I'm not giving you a hard time but you wanted to know what people think.
    I think people take Sports way to seriously and this is a small example of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

this has got to be one of the stupidest threads I've read...what are you a bunch of women....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

^^^^ well said

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK? : First off all man your extremely racist and sound so ignorant. Why are we hating on this guy he is better than mayo(does stuff other than make tackles 6 yards downfield) BB has never done anything against this guy....lets not go headhunting and enjoy the win
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

if it looks like a thug, talks like a thug, smells like a thug and acts like a thug - it's a thug.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

This is exactly why I call tweeting, 'twatting.' It's all garbage and nothing good comes out of it. Do I think he should have responded with such obscene language? No. But then again, it is his life and he can tweet what he wants. Now if he's saying that the week we play the Broncos, then cut his dumba$$

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] Now if he's saying that the week we play the Broncos, then cut his dumba$$
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

The truth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: @bspikes55 Twitter... WHAT DO YOU THINK? : First off all man your extremely racist and sound so ignorant. Why are we hating on this guy he is better than mayo(does stuff other than make tackles 6 yards downfield) BB has never done anything against this guy....lets not go headhunting and enjoy the win
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

"mayo(does stuff other than make tackles 6 yards downfield) "

thanks for saying this.
    i havent seen anyone other than me saying it. hes not bad. he tackles.
    but yes its usually several yards or more befroe he does. not many no gain or for loss. decent linebacker, smart. but not elite in talent.

still, i think mr spikes is a bit overrated by our fans. a bit hit or miss with his tackles. when he hits, he can stone the back. but he misses a little more often than i like and he is a bit exposed when he is called on to cover.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

its not a big deal. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Great to read all your opinions... Thank you. like i said, it wasnt a huge deal for me, i just wanted to share...

Now, let´s go talk football to another thread !!!!!

Talking about Spikes, i hope he can get to the field this week... He´s gonna need some time to get to the point he was. I think he was playing prettygood.

I don´t think he is better than mayo... maybe in time... he has not play much this year or last year... there is always an injury or suspention in his way.

go pats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts