#!@#$ Richard Sherman!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

#!@#$ Richard Sherman!!

what a punk! first of all the guy is appealing a suspension for using PED's.....he pulled that stunt a few weeks ago where he gave a thumbs up to the ref after being penalized for an illegal celebration. now tonight after his team beat the 49ers, he sarcastically says "happy birthday harbaugh, hope you enjoyed it". this guy is quickly becoming the biggest s.cumbag in the league and i hope the NFL does suspend him for 4 games....what a fuhkin tool.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116212/article/richard-shermans-birthday-message-for-jim-harbaugh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: #!@#$ Richard Sherman!!

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

what a punk! first of all the guy is appealing a suspension for using PED's.....he pulled that stunt a few weeks ago where he gave a thumbs up to the ref after being penalized for an illegal celebration. now tonight after his team beat the 49ers, he sarcastically says "happy birthday harbaugh, hope you enjoyed it". this guy is quickly becoming the biggest s.cumbag in the league and i hope the NFL does suspend him for 4 games....what a fuhkin tool.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116212/article/richard-shermans-birthday-message-for-jim-harbaugh

browner and sherman are exatly the kind of corners we need (minus the peds) nasty and as talented as there is in the league

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

browner and sherman are exatly the kind of corners we need (minus the peds) nasty and as talented as there is in the league

browner yes, i dont want anything to do with that sherman clown.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

From ESPN.com:

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman, who is appealing his four-game suspension for performance-enhancing drugs, has argued that his urine specimen was contaminated while being collected for testing, a league source told ESPN. 

A major part of Sherman's appeal, which was heard Friday, involved his claim that the cup containing his urine specimen was leaking, prompting the collector to place a second cup underneath it to capture any leakage, the source said.

Sherman stated that the second cup's seal already had been broken before being used to stop the leakage from his cup, according to the source. Since the second cup's seal was broken, the chain of custody also was broken, therefore nullifying Sherman's positive test for Adderall.

Sherman and his representatives argued that his tested urine sample was contaminated as a result of the second cup. If the collector confirmed the second cup's seal was broken, there would be grounds for Sherman escaping his suspension.

A verdict is expected to be handed down this upcoming week, but Sherman will be permitted to play in Sunday night's crucial contest against the NFC West rival San Francisco 49ers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Sherman is a beast with an attitude. Honestly, would you hate him if he was on our team?

We have Talib, who got in a fight during the rookie symposium, and has many other off field issues.

We have Spikes, who loves to webcam himself stroking his peenis and saying all sorts of nonsense on twitter. And don't forget, in college against Vandy, he intentionally stuck his fingers inside a players facemask to poke his eyes.

And both of these players were also suspended for PEDs.

I have no problem with Sherman prolonging his suspension. It's strategic, this team couldn't afford to be without Browner and Sherman at the same time.

Sherman is the classic, "hate him if he plays aganst you, love him if he plays for you"

spikes or talib wouldnt do half the stuff this clown sherman pulls.....and both of those players took their suspensions and shut their mouths. they also didnt mock the league while they were appealing a suspension from that league. im going to enjoy when the seahawks get eliminated from the playoffs, i hope that punk sherman never wins anything. the guy may be talented, but his talent isnt worth his mouth and actions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Sherman is a beast with an attitude. Honestly, would you hate him if he was on our team?

We have Talib, who got in a fight during the rookie symposium, and has many other off field issues.

We have Spikes, who loves to webcam himself stroking his peenis and saying all sorts of nonsense on twitter. And don't forget, in college against Vandy, he intentionally stuck his fingers inside a players facemask to poke his eyes.

I have no problem with Sherman prolonging his suspension. It's strategic, this team couldn't afford to be without Browner and Sherman at the same time.

Sherman is the classic, "hate him if he plays aganst you, love him if he plays for you"

spikes or talib wouldnt do half the stuff this clown sherman pulls.....and both of those players took their suspensions and shut their mouths. they also didnt mock the league while they were appealing a suspension from that league. im going to enjoy when the seahawks get eliminated from the playoffs, i hope that punk sherman never wins anything. the guy may be talented, but his talent isnt worth his mouth and actions.

Well then I'll just agree to disagree with you. I have no problems with Talib right now, but I'd rather have a guy that talks too much than a guy that gets in trouble with the law. To my knowledge, Sherman doesn't have off field issues and isn't a dirty player. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anything yet.

I also have 0 problem with his appeal. After seeing the Saints players win their appeals, and Ed Reed getting his suspension lifted, whose to say Sherman can't win his?

I'm not a huge fan of his antics, but again, if he were on this team, I would have no problem as long as he produced

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Well then I'll just agree to disagree with you. I have no problems with Talib right now, but I'd rather have a guy that talks too much than a guy that gets in trouble with the law. To my knowledge, Sherman doesn't have off field issues and isn't a dirty player. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anything yet.

I also have 0 problem with his appeal. After seeing the Saints players win their appeals, and Ed Reed getting his suspension lifted, whose to say Sherman can't win his?

I'm not a huge fan of his antics, but again, if he were on this team, I would have no problem as long as he produced

i guess to each his own, but this guy is such a punk. i wouldnt want him on the pats, not that i want the pats to all be goody 2 shoes, but he has crossed the line many times.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

you nailed it!

totally

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

i hope they beat sf in the playoffs then lose

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'd take Sherman anyday of the week, me thinks redsox94 forgot how the dynasty defense used to run their mouths...

Especially Rodney Harrison, he ran his mouth all day. In fact, he was considered the dirtiest player in the league. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I'd take Sherman anyday of the week, me thinks redsox94 forgot how the dynasty defense used to run their mouths...

Especially Rodney Harrison, he ran his mouth all day. In fact, he was considered the dirtiest player in the league. 

exactamundo :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

wow tell us how you really feel...Personally if Sherman did indeed mouth off to Harbaugh it couldn't have happened to a better guy...good coach, but the guys as much of jerk as any of the current players or have you not been watching his pressors?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I want the guy that KO'd the niners TE...great hit and the refs got it wrong

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Hmmmmm.. Seems to me teh best way to shut him up is to go out and peform on the field. After all, as Gramps always said, "actions speak louder than words".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Absolutely they are...they are nasty and talented.  I'd love for BOTH guys to be in the Pats secondary.  They would bring some attitude to that secondary.  I hate them, but only because they play for another team!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

The PEDs are not a problem... just getting caught is...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, Sherman claims the "second" cup was somehow contaminated with the PED when the seal was broken. Was the seal already broken prior to using it as a second cup and by whom?  I do not need to prove I am innocent, just attack the system.  Love those technicalities.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Well, according to his twtter, Sherman won his appeal

Honestly, with Browner coming back this team is in serious position to get to the Super Bowl.

ATL can't run the ball or stop the run, SEA can run the ball and disrupt the pass. Even tho it's away, I would still like SEA in that game.

They split with San Fran, so any thing can happen in that game.

GB is the biggest question mark. They beat GB at home by 2 points on a botched call. Beating GB at Lambeau is a different challenge

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Are you serious? Dennard punched a cop in the face and you're taling about a sarcastic comment? My god, I'd take Sherman on my team any day of the week.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I have no problems with his attitude, I don't personally agree with being the dirtbag he acts like but I'm not in the NFL either. 

The problem I have is this bullsh it appeal he has going on. Bottom line is he should not have even played that game against SF. Spikes tested and sat out, the way he was playing and what he meant to the defense was incredible but he sat down like the rules say.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

So, Sherman claims the "second" cup was somehow contaminated with the PED when the seal was broken. Was the seal already broken prior to using it as a second cup and by whom?  I do not need to prove I am innocent, just attack the system.  Love those technicalities.

Fascinating, wonder if he cracked the first cup so as to create the potential for a appeal?

If so it won't be the most creative strategy ever but maybe effective.

Used to be they smuggled in somone elses urine- all sorts of tricks to fool drug tests.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I dont think any of this is an issue if he doesnt go up to Tom and ask 'u mad bro?"  I mean this league is about confidence, initimidation,etc and noone complains when Brady is pointing his finger to the sideline after scoring so you take it in stride. I have no problem with him. I follow the Harrison line. If you dont them talking Sh*t, then dont let them make plays. He backed up his talk so he walk the walk.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I dont think any of this is an issue if he doesnt go up to Tom and ask 'u mad bro?"  I mean this league is about confidence, initimidation,etc and noone complains when Brady is pointing his finger to the sideline after scoring so you take it in stride. I have no problem with him. I follow the Harrison line. If you dont them talking Sh*t, then dont let them make plays. He backed up his talk so he walk the walk.

He's a 2nd year player who has done jack squat in this league. Leave it to you to compare the two.

Do you think Larry Bird ran around doing that stuff in 1980? No. He did't. He won titles, won MVPs, and backed it up like that and basketball is a lot more of an individual sport than football is.

Oh spare me Rusty! Are you serious. This league is about production. I give props to anyone who puts in work, and what they do after is up to them. Barry handed the ball to the refs. Others dunk the goal posts. Stop trying to engage my responding to every post I make unless u plan on making a real point.  Harrison talked plenty of Shit in his 2nd year and how the h3ll do you say its a bad comparison and then bring LB in the discussion!??!?!  Wow, you are lost

Sections
Shortcuts