Browner a Patriot or Not?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Browner a Patriot or Not?

I'm confused...did Pats sign Browner or not?! 

I've been thrilled all day to now read that he is going to fly to a few more cities will be disappointing if true...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Browner a Patriot or Not?

Not signed the longer it goes the odds go down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Reminds me of Abraham last year !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

Reminds me of Abraham last year !!!!

Something is not right. But with woodyard going to TEN they may want the pats to up the money a little. The pats where at a time interested in him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Maybe he's still smoking the ganja and forgot where the hell he put the contract.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

Maybe he's still smoking the ganja and forgot where the hell he put the contract.....

i believe anything at this point

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

I'm confused...did Pats sign Browner or not?! 

I've been thrilled all day to now read that he is going to fly to a few more cities will be disappointing if true...

Man this offseason went from dull to exciting to getting kicked in the nuts to being blindfolded....what a week! 

I was Thrilled when I heard about Revis but bummed  when Wilfork made his statement so it was bittersweet and then the Browner carousel...probably gonna end up like Dumerville last year and we miss out....smh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

One of the dumbest situations I can recall along these lines. Starting to think I would rather he wasn't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

His agent is from Denver go figure!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Browner himself doesn't know what the hell happened, because he tweeted Sherman that he was a Patriot and that he and Revis were going to turn the Patriots secondary into Legion of boom East Coast version! His agent is a d bag !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Browner himself doesn't know what the hell happened, because he tweeted Sherman that he was a Patriot and that he and Revis were going to turn the Patriots secondary into Legion of boom East Coast version! His agent is a d bag !!

If he really wanted this he could always tell his agent what the f*** is up......HE does pay the AGENT after all...........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Just a matter of time folks. Appears Browner will be a Patriot soon enough.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet   2m

Still in NE RT @AlbertBreer: Redskins sources told @RapSheet and I that Brandon Browner hadn't been at Redskins Park as of close of business

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Just a matter of time folks. Appears Browner will be a Patriot soon enough.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet   2m

Still in NE RT @AlbertBreer: Redskins sources told @RapSheet and I that Brandon Browner hadn't been at Redskins Park as of close of business

DON'T LET HIM LEAVE THE BUILDING !!! Lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

This is awesome...

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 10m

So here it is: Redskins people were told Browner visit was cancelled this morning, then back on, then it never happened. He's still in NE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 10m
    Source: Brandon Browner is negotiating a deal with the Patriots. He has no plans to leave Foxboro. Pats are his "priority."

Sections
Shortcuts