Don't understand it?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Don't understand it?

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I agree with Mthurl but not just Rusty. It's a small hand full of posters that turn threads into all out wars. It's the extremes on both camps going at each other that derails threads and I think the mods are just trying to nip the bud at the source instead of after the fact. That's what stinks for us in the middle but a great example is the draft thread. We've talked about FA's, salary cap, opponents in the division, and everything else with zero issue and it goes strong because of the posters who participate but other threads seem to be detroyed quickly by a certain handful of posters

It is because the mt hurl and rkarp types refuse to admit defeat.  So they prolong their actual embarrasment to try to make it seem they aren't wrong.

Iis called being selfish, belligerent and arrogant. I

no it's because you are an obnoxious, arrogant yahoo who turns every thread into a fight  and/or a personal attack and has been banned more times than any 10 members combined yet still see yourself as the victim

though i will admit i admire your 152 IQ and your vast cultural experience

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

It seems we can post about Oscar and if he did it or not. We can post about girl friends and Sports Illi models. We can post about the Steelers and Bills releasing vets and leadership. We can post about the Ravens. Yet we can't post about the Pats arch rivals, and discuss the hottest button the next month or so, free agency. 

I can understand some not having interest on topic. But if that's the case, simply don't read it. I could care less about Oscar. So I don't read the post. There are 10 or 15 of us who are passionate  about the Pats and care about the next month or so with regards to next season.

Anyone get a explanation of why this is? I have tried, but no answer from the mods.

blame Queenie and his 9578 jets posts

basically he only has 3 topics anyway:

jets and their salary cap....tom brady is the problem (for everything)...Bill Bellichick invented football

if anyone else can think of anything else i would love to hear it

and to think he has gotten 12 different accounts and about 25,000 posts out of this!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It seems we can post about Oscar and if he did it or not. We can post about girl friends and Sports Illi models. We can post about the Steelers and Bills releasing vets and leadership. We can post about the Ravens. Yet we can't post about the Pats arch rivals, and discuss the hottest button the next month or so, free agency. 

I can understand some not having interest on topic. But if that's the case, simply don't read it. I could care less about Oscar. So I don't read the post. There are 10 or 15 of us who are passionate  about the Pats and care about the next month or so with regards to next season.

Anyone get a explanation of why this is? I have tried, but no answer from the mods.

You can't post about the Bills?  I didn't know that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

You can't post about the Bills?  I didn't know that.

Bill and jets are 4 letter words here.    Fins better watch out.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I agree with Mthurl but not just Rusty. It's a small hand full of posters that turn threads into all out wars. It's the extremes on both camps going at each other that derails threads and I think the mods are just trying to nip the bud at the source instead of after the fact. That's what stinks for us in the middle but a great example is the draft thread. We've talked about FA's, salary cap, opponents in the division, and everything else with zero issue and it goes strong because of the posters who participate but other threads seem to be detroyed quickly by a certain handful of posters

It is because the mt hurl and rkarp types refuse to admit defeat.  So they prolong their actual embarrasment to try to make it seem they aren't wrong.

no it's because you are an obnoxious, arrogant yahoo who turns every thread into a fight  and/or a personal attack and has been banned more times than any 10 members combined yet still see yourself as the victim

I fight with morons, trolls and disgusting humans like yourself, whose only social outlet in life is to come here and troll for attention like a middle aged LOSER.

Yes.  Why are you here again?  Ask yourself why you are here, loser.  When was the last time you saw a girl naked?  Seriously.  Seek help, Dahmer Jr.

Says the guy that has been banned a dozen times, yet has continued to spam the board morning, noon and night, 2k x's a month,  for the past 6 years.  Doctor, heal thy self! LOL

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I fight with morons, trolls and disgusting humans like yourself, whose only social outlet in life is to come here and troll for attention like a middle aged LOSER.

Yes.  Why are you here again?  Ask yourself why you are here, loser.  When was the last time you saw a girl naked?  Seriously.  Seek help, Dahmer Jr.

Says the guy that has been banned a dozen times, yet has continued to spam the board morning, noon and night, 2k x's a month,  for the past 6 years.  Doctor, heal thy self! LOL

Rather be right and a Pats fan than a troll like you or he.   Get yourself a new pair of autographed Brady panties for Valentine's Day?

Problem is, you are very rarely right.  Being right has nothing to do with a bloated opinion.  It has to do with indisputable FACTS.  Something you know nothing about.

Here is an indisputable fact:  No team has ever won a SB with a DPR of 88 or higher. The Pats D has averaged a dismal 97DRP over the past 6 years. (114 this past year against the raven) This means the D is allowing opposing QB's an average of a 97 PR or higher in the loses.  This means TB has to do better than a 97PR against MUCH better defenses, in order to win.

If he can't do that, they are screwed.  A more reasonable DPR (75-85, which is mediocre) would make the O's job a whole lot easier and they would have won most games.

That's a fact!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Muzzy and jri37 nail it. Bawahah 

There is no doubt the jets needing to deal revis and sign so many with an awful p ipeline, only 6 million under, means they are in cap hell.

Two people here do not believe so because they have comprehension problems, so the board has to pay for it.

What would dealing Revis do for their 2013 salary cap?  You don't actually understand his contract, do you?

His contract is up, dumbo. So is Cromartie's. Every educated NFL fan on this planet knows what a disaster that means without the cap going up until 2015, having a lame duck QB, coach, possible GM and still in terrible cap condition.

Revis just this past week is telling Woody Johnson that he "wants answers". Mevis is all about Mevis.  So is Cromartie.  Hence why he had a good year last year when his previous 2 seasons weren't that good for a guy getting 8 million per year.

We have an absolute moron starting a thread telling us we don't understand the Jets cap situation and it's "not dire", with you swooping in being enabled like a legendary moron deluxe on top of it, and just ruining our board.  It's unreal. The stupidity between you, Mt Hurl and RKarp on this is legendary at this point.

How many more articles do I need to post to show you how wrong you inbreds are here?

Revis or Cromartie will be dealt. It's not even a question. They have no choice. The millisecond that idiot Tannenboob dealt for Cromartie AND drafted Kyle Wilson in the 1st rd, I told you right here that was a mistake because Wilson won't make it or justify his draft position which will weaken Tannenbum's leverage. And? Who won? I did. Again.

I absolutely nailed that analysis like I did everything else. It seems so obvious, but somehow it's a mystery to you. Tanneboob was fired and the GM job was so crappy in NY, it took them almost 3 weeks to shuffle through interviews finding some schlep who would even take the job!

Now, after the 2012 season, who was right?  You have no starting Safeties. Bell, Landry and Smith are gone.  You will lose one starting CB. LOL

This means you will have 3 new brand new secondary players who will be WORSE than last year's unit. How is Wilson better than Revis or Cromartie on the perimeter? He isn't. He stinks! STINKS.

Add in Wilson now needing to start on the perimeter, and your team will be WORSE than last year's pathetic 6-10 embarrassment. The Buttfumble will be replaced by something MORE embarrassing in 2013. Book it.

The capper is the mysterious decision to somehow pretend fatty pants Rex hasn't lost the respect in the locker room. This is on the heels of a creepy tattoo found on his arm with his starting QB on his shoulder, the worst QB in the NFL.

Your 2013 will be an absolute waste and it might even get WORSE in 2014 because FAs will still not want to come to the Jets and your talent pipeline will still be atrocious because Tannenboob tried to cheat his way through the teambuilding process. Tossing picks and overpaying on the market repeatedly has made your organization the WORST organization in the NFL right now.

How does that feel?

The Lions, Bungles, even the Raiders, are above you right now. The cap is intended to hut good teams and help bad ones. Your team is a miracle. They haven't accomplished anything!

Whose contract is up?  Do you have any idea what your posting?

Is Cromartie a FA after next year?  Where's the new deal? How can he get a new deal when the Jets' cap position is so awful?

If he plays and goes to FA, they'll never be able to compete with other teams who have far more cap room in 2014, needing to get up the floor by 2015.

LMAO

I have such a handle on this, it's YOU who is confused.

So, what your saying is that becasue Cromartie is a FA in 2015 and the Jets have not re-signed him this is proof they need to trade him? 

Yes.  That is what I am saying. Your reading comprehension is so awful, the fact you need to confirm what the facts are with your franchise is priceless.

You'd be renting Cromartie for a 5-11 kind of a season in 2013 for literally no reason other than him taking you to the cleaners for another season. Cromartie will be a FA. As is Revis. Can't afford both in the horrendous position they are in right now.

Cromartie is a FA AFTER 2014, not 2015, dumbo. His cap hit is 10.75 in 2014. OUCH.  Not good.

20 million on a cap hit for both players in 2013 ain't happening. One has to go.  NE's entire secondary will be under 20 million, you have no Safeties on the roster currently, need new LBs with crap coming in and have other key FAs up front.

Loser, your team blows and has no leverage in the front office.

Just accept it, admit it and deal with it like you have for over 40 years at this point.

As usual, you are wrong. The facts;

Antonio Cromartie- I don’t think the team is good enough anymore to justify Revis and Cromartie, so my feeling is if the decision is made to keep Revis the Jets need to trade Cromartie, a move that must be made within the first 3 days of the League Year. That move saves the Jets $8.25 million in cap space in 2013 and $10.75 million in 2014. If Revis is going to leave the team then it means the Jets need to make the full commitment to Cromartie and extend him. I think the market for corners at his level is around $9.75 million a season with about 45% of the contract guaranteed. My guess is you would be looking at a 4 year new money total of $39 million and 6 year total contract worth $58 million. What would a guesstimate structure look like:

Year Base Prorated Workout Cap Dead Savings 2013 $4,000,000 $4,360,000 $200,000 $8,560,000 $18,050,000 ($9,490,000) 2014 $5,000,000 $4,360,000 $200,000 $9,560,000 $13,690,000 ($4,130,000) 2015 $6,000,000 $3,110,000 $200,000 $9,310,000 $9,330,000 ($20,000) 2016 $7,000,000 $3,110,000 $200,000 $10,310,000 $6,220,000 $4,090,000 2017 $9,250,000 $3,110,000 $200,000 $12,560,000 $3,110,000 $9,450,000 2018 $10,000,000 0 $200,000 $10,200,000 0 $10,200,000

Such a deal, in which the 2013 and 2014 base salaries are now guaranteed, guarantees him a roster spot in 2014, which he did not have before, and most likely 2015. That’s a takehome of $31.15 million in cash for Cromartie from 2013-2015 which is a pretty fair number. Once 2016 rolls along its anyone’s guess what happens. 

2013 Savings: $2.19 million in Cap and ($10.25) million in Cash 

2014 Savings: $1.19 million in Cap and $4.3 million in Cash 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

It's a small hand full of posters that turn threads into all out wars. It's the extremes on both camps going at each other that derails threads and I think the mods are just trying to nip the bud at the source instead of after the fact. That's what stinks for us in the middle but a great example is the draft thread. We've talked about FA's, salary cap, opponents in the division, and everything else with zero issue and it goes strong because of the posters who participate but other threads seem to be detroyed quickly by a certain handful of posters

And look what has happened to this very thread. Lol this is why I rarely come here anymore. Maybe if he didn't respond to every single post of people he considers trolls they wouldn't follow him around. How do you not get bored doing this all day, everyday??????

Einstein on Rusty..  Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Muzzy and jri37 nail it. Bawahah 

There is no doubt the jets needing to deal revis and sign so many with an awful p ipeline, only 6 million under, means they are in cap hell.

Two people here do not believe so because they have comprehension problems, so the board has to pay for it.

What would dealing Revis do for their 2013 salary cap?  You don't actually understand his contract, do you?

His contract is up, dumbo. So is Cromartie's. Every educated NFL fan on this planet knows what a disaster that means without the cap going up until 2015, having a lame duck QB, coach, possible GM and still in terrible cap condition.

Revis just this past week is telling Woody Johnson that he "wants answers". Mevis is all about Mevis.  So is Cromartie.  Hence why he had a good year last year when his previous 2 seasons weren't that good for a guy getting 8 million per year.

We have an absolute moron starting a thread telling us we don't understand the Jets cap situation and it's "not dire", with you swooping in being enabled like a legendary moron deluxe on top of it, and just ruining our board.  It's unreal. The stupidity between you, Mt Hurl and RKarp on this is legendary at this point.

How many more articles do I need to post to show you how wrong you inbreds are here?

Revis or Cromartie will be dealt. It's not even a question. They have no choice. The millisecond that idiot Tannenboob dealt for Cromartie AND drafted Kyle Wilson in the 1st rd, I told you right here that was a mistake because Wilson won't make it or justify his draft position which will weaken Tannenbum's leverage. And? Who won? I did. Again.

I absolutely nailed that analysis like I did everything else. It seems so obvious, but somehow it's a mystery to you. Tanneboob was fired and the GM job was so crappy in NY, it took them almost 3 weeks to shuffle through interviews finding some schlep who would even take the job!

Now, after the 2012 season, who was right?  You have no starting Safeties. Bell, Landry and Smith are gone.  You will lose one starting CB. LOL

This means you will have 3 new brand new secondary players who will be WORSE than last year's unit. How is Wilson better than Revis or Cromartie on the perimeter? He isn't. He stinks! STINKS.

Add in Wilson now needing to start on the perimeter, and your team will be WORSE than last year's pathetic 6-10 embarrassment. The Buttfumble will be replaced by something MORE embarrassing in 2013. Book it.

The capper is the mysterious decision to somehow pretend fatty pants Rex hasn't lost the respect in the locker room. This is on the heels of a creepy tattoo found on his arm with his starting QB on his shoulder, the worst QB in the NFL.

Your 2013 will be an absolute waste and it might even get WORSE in 2014 because FAs will still not want to come to the Jets and your talent pipeline will still be atrocious because Tannenboob tried to cheat his way through the teambuilding process. Tossing picks and overpaying on the market repeatedly has made your organization the WORST organization in the NFL right now.

How does that feel?

The Lions, Bungles, even the Raiders, are above you right now. The cap is intended to hut good teams and help bad ones. Your team is a miracle. They haven't accomplished anything!

Whose contract is up?  Do you have any idea what your posting?

Is Cromartie a FA after next year?  Where's the new deal? How can he get a new deal when the Jets' cap position is so awful?

If he plays and goes to FA, they'll never be able to compete with other teams who have far more cap room in 2014, needing to get up the floor by 2015.

LMAO

I have such a handle on this, it's YOU who is confused.

So, what your saying is that becasue Cromartie is a FA in 2015 and the Jets have not re-signed him this is proof they need to trade him? 

Yes.  That is what I am saying. Your reading comprehension is so awful, the fact you need to confirm what the facts are with your franchise is priceless.

You'd be renting Cromartie for a 5-11 kind of a season in 2013 for literally no reason other than him taking you to the cleaners for another season. Cromartie will be a FA. As is Revis. Can't afford both in the horrendous position they are in right now.

Cromartie is a FA AFTER 2014, not 2015, dumbo. His cap hit is 10.75 in 2014. OUCH.  Not good.

20 million on a cap hit for both players in 2013 ain't happening. One has to go.  NE's entire secondary will be under 20 million, you have no Safeties on the roster currently, need new LBs with crap coming in and have other key FAs up front.

Loser, your team blows and has no leverage in the front office.

Just accept it, admit it and deal with it like you have for over 40 years at this point.

As usual, you are wrong. The facts;

Antonio Cromartie- I don’t think the team is good enough anymore to justify Revis and Cromartie, so my feeling is if the decision is made to keep Revis the Jets need to trade Cromartie, a move that must be made within the first 3 days of the League Year. That move saves the Jets $8.25 million in cap space in 2013 and $10.75 million in 2014. If Revis is going to leave the team then it means the Jets need to make the full commitment to Cromartie and extend him. I think the market for corners at his level is around $9.75 million a season with about 45% of the contract guaranteed. My guess is you would be looking at a 4 year new money total of $39 million and 6 year total contract worth $58 million. What would a guesstimate structure look like:

Year Base Prorated Workout Cap Dead Savings 2013 $4,000,000 $4,360,000 $200,000 $8,560,000 $18,050,000 ($9,490,000) 2014 $5,000,000 $4,360,000 $200,000 $9,560,000 $13,690,000 ($4,130,000) 2015 $6,000,000 $3,110,000 $200,000 $9,310,000 $9,330,000 ($20,000) 2016 $7,000,000 $3,110,000 $200,000 $10,310,000 $6,220,000 $4,090,000 2017 $9,250,000 $3,110,000 $200,000 $12,560,000 $3,110,000 $9,450,000 2018 $10,000,000 0 $200,000 $10,200,000 0 $10,200,000

Such a deal, in which the 2013 and 2014 base salaries are now guaranteed, guarantees him a roster spot in 2014, which he did not have before, and most likely 2015. That’s a takehome of $31.15 million in cash for Cromartie from 2013-2015 which is a pretty fair number. Once 2016 rolls along its anyone’s guess what happens. 

2013 Savings: $2.19 million in Cap and ($10.25) million in Cash 

2014 Savings: $1.19 million in Cap and $4.3 million in Cash 

How am I wrong?  Each will need a new deal. Revis now needs an extension and Cromartie after 2014.

Either way, they're screwed. They can't pay both, so they either let them play it out and get nothing in return in another non=playoff season for them, which clearly makes NO SENSE, so maybe this is what the Jets will do. LOL

Or, they address one of these two overpaid CBs to help fix their disastrous position as they move forward with YEARS of rebuilding to fix what Tanneboob destroyed. What you've posted has not in any way whatsoever debunked my premise, so you lose as usual.

You can keep showing us that Jet geek's site and stuff that doesn't address how they move forward, but it won't change the fact that they're screwed.

The question is, which one do you trade, who gets you more in return.

1. A loudmouth, overrated moron with 12 kids out of wedlock who is selfish and can't cover laterally.

2. A primadonna, overrated CB who thinks it's 2009 and is coming off a blown out leg.

The fact is, they can't afford both. Tannenboob was trying to deal Revis this PAST YEAR.  What does that tell you?

Revis and Cromartie hit 20 million on their cap in 2013. They need so much cap space right to even beg to compete for FAs!

How difficult is it for your small brain to realize the Jets organization is the WORST organization in the NFL right now.  Jax is more attractive right now than the Jets.  

The fact you continue to ignore these facts shows your ignorance on the topic. 

Just start a thread and ask the board to vote on who won the Jets Cap topic and get it over with. You'll have you, Mt Hurl and all the trolls signing in and out to vote for you. I'll have every normal, educated adul on here voting for me, and that includes Babe and Pezzy, because they've been dead quiet in support for you on this topic, which should tell you all you need to know.

I see the Jets as having 2 pro bowl CB's. They will trade Revis for draft choices and extend Cromartie saving cap money this year and next. They will extend Cromartie at market value. He is then guaranteed for 2 more years, well with in his prime years given his age and current production. 

Just saying, if the Pats are to sign Talib (3/$27?) draft a Safety and move McCourtny back to CB, won't they also be paying 2 CB's $20 million once McCourtny (5/$48?) is a free agent? 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

You can't extend Brady if he does not have a contract. Why can't you comprehend that? After 2014 Brady will not have a contract. 

Sections
Shortcuts