Don't understand it?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Don't understand it?

In response to rkarp's comment:

It seems we can post about Oscar and if he did it or not. We can post about girl friends and Sports Illi models. We can post about the Steelers and Bills releasing vets and leadership. We can post about the Ravens. Yet we can't post about the Pats arch rivals, and discuss the hottest button the next month or so, free agency. 

I can understand some not having interest on topic. But if that's the case, simply don't read it. I could care less about Oscar. So I don't read the post. There are 10 or 15 of us who are passionate  about the Pats and care about the next month or so with regards to next season.

Anyone get a explanation of why this is? I have tried, but no answer from the mods.

You can't post about the Bills?  I didn't know that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

It seems we can post about Oscar and if he did it or not. We can post about girl friends and Sports Illi models. We can post about the Steelers and Bills releasing vets and leadership. We can post about the Ravens. Yet we can't post about the Pats arch rivals, and discuss the hottest button the next month or so, free agency. 

I can understand some not having interest on topic. But if that's the case, simply don't read it. I could care less about Oscar. So I don't read the post. There are 10 or 15 of us who are passionate  about the Pats and care about the next month or so with regards to next season.

Anyone get a explanation of why this is? I have tried, but no answer from the mods.

You can't post about the Bills?  I didn't know that.

Bill and jets are 4 letter words here.    Fins better watch out.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I agree with Mthurl but not just Rusty. It's a small hand full of posters that turn threads into all out wars. It's the extremes on both camps going at each other that derails threads and I think the mods are just trying to nip the bud at the source instead of after the fact. That's what stinks for us in the middle but a great example is the draft thread. We've talked about FA's, salary cap, opponents in the division, and everything else with zero issue and it goes strong because of the posters who participate but other threads seem to be detroyed quickly by a certain handful of posters

It is because the mt hurl and rkarp types refuse to admit defeat.  So they prolong their actual embarrasment to try to make it seem they aren't wrong.

Iis called being selfish, belligerent and arrogant. I

no it's because you are an obnoxious, arrogant yahoo who turns every thread into a fight  and/or a personal attack and has been banned more times than any 10 members combined yet still see yourself as the victim

though i will admit i admire your 152 IQ and your vast cultural experience

I fight with morons, trolls and disgusting humans like yourself, whose only social outlet in life is to come here and troll for attention like a middle aged LOSER.

Yes.  Why are you here again?  Ask yourself why you are here, loser.  When was the last time you saw a girl naked?  Seriously.  Seek help, Dahmer Jr.

Says the guy that has been banned a dozen times, yet has continued to spam the board morning, noon and night, 2k x's a month,  for the past 6 years.  Doctor, heal thy self! LOL

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I agree with Mthurl but not just Rusty. It's a small hand full of posters that turn threads into all out wars. It's the extremes on both camps going at each other that derails threads and I think the mods are just trying to nip the bud at the source instead of after the fact. That's what stinks for us in the middle but a great example is the draft thread. We've talked about FA's, salary cap, opponents in the division, and everything else with zero issue and it goes strong because of the posters who participate but other threads seem to be detroyed quickly by a certain handful of posters

It is because the mt hurl and rkarp types refuse to admit defeat.  So they prolong their actual embarrasment to try to make it seem they aren't wrong.

Iis called being selfish, belligerent and arrogant. I

no it's because you are an obnoxious, arrogant yahoo who turns every thread into a fight  and/or a personal attack and has been banned more times than any 10 members combined yet still see yourself as the victim

though i will admit i admire your 152 IQ and your vast cultural experience

I fight with morons, trolls and disgusting humans like yourself, whose only social outlet in life is to come here and troll for attention like a middle aged LOSER.

Yes.  Why are you here again?  Ask yourself why you are here, loser.  When was the last time you saw a girl naked?  Seriously.  Seek help, Dahmer Jr.

Says the guy that has been banned a dozen times, yet has continued to spam the board morning, noon and night, 2k x's a month,  for the past 6 years.  Doctor, heal thy self! LOL

Rather be right and a Pats fan than a troll like you or he.   Get yourself a new pair of autographed Brady panties for Valentine's Day?

Problem is, you are very rarely right.  Being right has nothing to do with a bloated opinion.  It has to do with indisputable FACTS.  Something you know nothing about.

Here is an indisputable fact:  No team has ever won a SB with a DPR of 88 or higher. The Pats D has averaged a dismal 97DRP over the past 6 years. (114 this past year against the raven) This means the D is allowing opposing QB's an average of a 97 PR or higher in the loses.  This means TB has to do better than a 97PR against MUCH better defenses, in order to win.

If he can't do that, they are screwed.  A more reasonable DPR (75-85, which is mediocre) would make the O's job a whole lot easier and they would have won most games.

That's a fact!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

It's a small hand full of posters that turn threads into all out wars. It's the extremes on both camps going at each other that derails threads and I think the mods are just trying to nip the bud at the source instead of after the fact. That's what stinks for us in the middle but a great example is the draft thread. We've talked about FA's, salary cap, opponents in the division, and everything else with zero issue and it goes strong because of the posters who participate but other threads seem to be detroyed quickly by a certain handful of posters

And look what has happened to this very thread. Lol this is why I rarely come here anymore. Maybe if he didn't respond to every single post of people he considers trolls they wouldn't follow him around. How do you not get bored doing this all day, everyday??????

Einstein on Rusty..  Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts