/grabs popcorn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: /grabs popcorn

enjoy the win in that battle Pasts fans, the war hasnt been won yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

lol

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: /grabs popcorn:
    jcour...sublets a bed in rusty's trailer because he cant afford a whole room... Enjoy the win ladies.  Better hope that was the last time you play the Jets this year.  no really, you better because there will be a very pissed fat man who likes to suck toes ready to rumble.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Really? lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: /grabs popcorn:
    In Response to Re: /grabs popcorn : You stooper bowl balloon was popped last night. Go have a circle jerk with Underpants.  Maybe he'll bring a couple of girls.
    Posted by dmpc

ewwww....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Hey WeDerr...tell me how my @ss taste..lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Ah WeDerr, once, not very long ago you said you would come and take your meal of humble, (expletive deleted), with grace but this morning after a stomping, I can see that on top of being a jerk, you are also a liar.  Your team is terrible.  You call that a defense?  Couldn't stop a nose bleed, to borrow a phrase from Bart Scott.  Your quarter back is a novice who doesn't even know how to manage the clock in crucial situations.  Your defensive line is a joke.  Your coach is a blow hard and soon, the carping in the locker room from Holmes and Buress will begin again but its much later in the season now, so it will be poison.  

My perusal of New York's media this morning has them calling your team losers and posers which the YETS surely are.  Keep dreaming of play-off glory, cause dreams are all you are going to have.  Loser. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you views of my words have been extremely skewed as of late des so I will take your name calling with a grain of salt.  I am not sure what has happened but I hope you get better.

As far as my team, we played a terrible game, grats on the battle, the war is not over.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts