Pats War Room Video : Vikings Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Pats War Room Video : Vikings Trade

Not sure if this has already been posted  - but here's a link to the video in case you missed it

Unlike years past - it's just a quick clip

( and they finally figured out to blank out the charts in the background - so you can't get any intel )

I still find it fasinating to see the inner workings .

I love how Caserio lies about BB being currently on the phone with another potential suitor -  they show them working the numbers out on the whiteboard and there clearly was no other partner involved .

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Patriots-Today---Inside-the-draft-room/050bfcb0-ebeb-48c1-864b-07ff74ee1256

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Pats War Room Video : Vikings Trade

awesome video, thanks for posting!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: Pats War Room Video : Vikings Trade

Just dug up a lil background info from Vikes perspective -

Caserio is seen talking to their asst. GM ( George ) in the clip because GM Speilman was actually doing a presser when the Pats pick came up ( amazingly stupid that a GM would walk away from his live war room to talk to press while a draft was in progress )

Anyways  - apparently Speiman got the word passed to him and he sprinted from the podium back to the war room . It appears in the meantime BB upped the anti ( extra 7th ) and considering the Vikes had 3 sevenths  , the added pick was a no-brainer for the Vikes .

My fav. moment is when the deal is consumated he turns to Caserio w/o saying a word and just nods knowingly .

Classic Darth BB

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts