Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Pats War Room Video : Vikings Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Pats War Room Video : Vikings Trade

Not sure if this has already been posted  - but here's a link to the video in case you missed it

Unlike years past - it's just a quick clip

( and they finally figured out to blank out the charts in the background - so you can't get any intel )

I still find it fasinating to see the inner workings .

I love how Caserio lies about BB being currently on the phone with another potential suitor -  they show them working the numbers out on the whiteboard and there clearly was no other partner involved .

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Patriots-Today---Inside-the-draft-room/050bfcb0-ebeb-48c1-864b-07ff74ee1256

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Pats War Room Video : Vikings Trade

awesome video, thanks for posting!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: Pats War Room Video : Vikings Trade

Just dug up a lil background info from Vikes perspective -

Caserio is seen talking to their asst. GM ( George ) in the clip because GM Speilman was actually doing a presser when the Pats pick came up ( amazingly stupid that a GM would walk away from his live war room to talk to press while a draft was in progress )

Anyways  - apparently Speiman got the word passed to him and he sprinted from the podium back to the war room . It appears in the meantime BB upped the anti ( extra 7th ) and considering the Vikes had 3 sevenths  , the added pick was a no-brainer for the Vikes .

My fav. moment is when the deal is consumated he turns to Caserio w/o saying a word and just nods knowingly .

Classic Darth BB

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts