* Remains

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

* Remains

No championships outside of Spygate. You think everybody outside of NE doesn't think that then you're a fool.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: * Remains

The Curse of the Helmet Catch endures.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

B and Bs legacy will always be tied to the cameras unfortunately. That's what makes each of these losses worse and worse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Suggs said tonight, Harbaugh said prior to season and many think it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I know this is a total trolling post, but the reality has nothing to do spygate or the helmet catch. This team has piled up statistics and failed to win championships since after the 2006 season the changed from an defense first team to a high-flying, high-scoring offense first team.

What piles up point in the regular season, rarely wins championships.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Outside the NE cult there is always the stain that SP had everything to do with the SB championships...like it or not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Spygate is all a bunch of nonsense that only idiots pay heed to.

Reality is that BB inherited some great clutch defensive players and once they got old his concurrent picks on D were just so poor that he let the D become a laughing stock instead of the feared clutch unit it formerly was.

That is all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:

Outside the NE cult there is always the stain that SP had everything to do with the SB championships...like it or not.

So? People are idiots in general and football fans are even bigger idiots. Should we care about non-regional stupidity?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

i never really hear it brought up and haven't for a long time

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Where do you live? I hear it all the time on the West Coast when I bring up I'm a Pats fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

It depends on how much the person watches football and understands the game.

Spygate is a good way to get on the nerves of pats fans. Haters will use it because it's just fuel to the fire. It's all part of hating another team.

Any reasonable fan will realize that it's like any other cheating that goes on in sports. Just because you didn't get caught doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Look at Roger Clemens. Some people forget, but he never tested positive for steroids. He just had a trainer that ratted him out. There are obviously more steroids users out there who didn't test positive. They just happened to have loyal trainers.

Same with the Pats. They just had an excoach and cameraman rat them out. Probably more teams out their stealing signals or conducting in other forms of cheating...they just haven't had a disgruntled former employee rat them out.

Bountygate doesn't happen without a snitch either.

If you think the other 31 teams are following every rule by the book then you don't know sports.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Where do you live? I hear it all the time on the West Coast when I bring up I'm a Pats fan.

new york

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Spygate is mostly forgotten by 90% of fans who know it was pretty much BS. But the anal 10% die hard. It's pretty much like having the occasional bout with jock itch or something. Just a harmless nuisance. Steeler fans still hear about steroids when their 70s wins are talked about. Bronco fans hear about cap violations. Dallas fans hear about illegal drug use. The Saints will hear about Bountygate forever from''' the fungus that is a minority of clueless and petty fans that just never let go.

Sections
Shortcuts