replay of Patriots/Falcons game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

replay of Patriots/Falcons game

on NFL channel at 2 today

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: replay of Patriots/Falcons game

ugh why at 2.  i couldnt stay up for this game and now i can't make the replay. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Will pay close attention to the play of the defense, specifically the pass-rush, after Wilfork's departure. Small sample size, but it's worth looking at.

Let's go Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

OK it seems Al Michaels just doesn't get as excited for big Pats plays or is it me?  I don't think he likes us :/

I think Thompkins averaged 25 yards per catch.. that's a deep threat.

Boyce burned his guy a couple of times when on the field.  I think TB will find Boyce down the field sooner or later after watching some tape.  

3rd and 19 - in the 4th - on the Pats 10 - was the play of the game - TB hitting KT for a 25 yarder + penalty... Then came Blounts big run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

OK it seems Al Michaels just doesn't get as excited for big Pats plays or is it me?  I don't think he likes us :/

Boyce burned his guy a couple of times when on the field.  I think TB will find Boyce down the field sooner or later after watching some tape.  

3rd and 19 - in the 4th - on the Pats 10 - was the play of the game - TB hitting KT for a 25 yarder + penalty... Then came Blounts big run.

Thompkins isn't a deep threat, he's a possesion WR.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He can stretch the field.... He can go deep.  Even though he has more possession receiver like skills.  Sorta like Lloyd?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He can stretch the field.... He can go deep.  Even though he has more possession receiver like skills.  Sorta like Lloyd?

I could be wrong, but I was thinking more Ocho in his prime.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I was thinking more Ocho in his prime.

[/QUOTE]

Well yea, of course.  OK, The point is he has a rull route tree. 

Sections
Shortcuts