Saints v. Seahwaks Game Thread...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Saints v. Seahwaks Game Thread...?

i know, NFC game who cares. well to me this games is an intersting one to watch as a Pat fan. we narrowly escaped the Saints and this will be a good measuring stick out there. if we played at a neutral field i think we could beat NO but not Seattle. this could be a SB matchup if we can get that far this year.

and as a football fan this is gonna be a great game to watch! last year MNF games were pathetic and now they finally get some marqee games in primetime. this game is very intriguing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Saints v. Seahwaks Game Thread...?

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

i know, NFC game who cares. well to me this games is an intersting one to watch as a Pat fan. we narrowly escaped the Saints and this will be a good measuring stick out there. if we played at a neutral field i think we could beat NO but not Seattle. this could be a SB matchup if we can get that far this year.

and as a football fan this is gonna be a great game to watch! last year MNF games were pathetic and now they finally get some marqee games in primetime. this game is very intriguing

I will watch off from work tomorrow will be tuned in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I was going to start a Sleepy Hollow show thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

That and watch nhl center ice package lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

dont blame you for watching some hockey. im actually watching Uconn v UF right now good game

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

OH, I care. I hate Saints fans ... who have ultimately turned me off from the Saints. I'm rooting for the Seahawks all the way. 

Plus, I like defensive teams. Offense was great when it was new ... like in 1990 ... lol. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

OH, I care. I hate Saints fans ... who have ultimately turned me off from the Saints. I'm rooting for the Seahawks all the way. 

Plus, I like defensive teams. Offense was great when it was new ... like in 1990 ... lol. 

i dont know any saints fans personally but everyone seems to hate them lol. and honestly, i love the seahawks. D has a nasty azz swagger and they can just pound the ball with my favorite RB Marshawn Lynch. good team. i would not be confident if NE had to play them in SB

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

will vote for the hawks. Seattle O against Saints D I like the matchup for Seattle. Wilson is getting better and better. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Lynch fumbled! They should bench him!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

lol never. he does way too much for that chise. i know it was a joke but i dont think Carrol would even consider it unless he saw vaseline on lynch's gloves lol

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

At least for a game! Lol

Did I just hear them say the hawks have fumbled 21 times this year? They should all be benched!

Ridley a product of Tom Brady under center. Wilson a good QB but still young. Lynch is a great runner regardless of QB. 

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

At least for a game! Lol

Did I just hear them say the hawks have fumbled 21 times this year? They should all be benched!

Come on people lol

Look what I started 

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Lynch fumbles a lot, actually. His main red flag at this point of his career.  Might cost them a SB chance.

Ya but there offense is different then pats. They need lynch. The pats have other alternatives

lol never. he does way too much for that chise. i know it was a joke but i dont think Carrol would even consider it unless he saw vaseline on lynch's gloves lol

It was my knee jerk reaction when I saw the slomo. I thought it was funny enough to share.

Hawks D is swarming all over Saints. Everybody in the right position  this defense is attack and attack as we all know 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Anyone else find the "12th man" garbage in Seattle comical?  They flag they raise and the idea it actually says "home of the 12th man" on the stadium facade?

This is one of the worst sports towns in the country, mind you. I cannot stand Carroll, their fans and their uniforms. All of it comes off really fake and forced.

Congrats on the great stadium design but it has NOTHING to do with the fanbase. They have no hockey team, lost their NBA team and I don't think anyone even attends Mariners games, not that ever did (save for the Griffey years).

not really, i would kill to actually see Gillette this hype all the time. that stadium rocks. if it did that for NE we would never lose at home. i think Seattle is a fun team to watch. and theyre good and balenced

Anyone else find the "12th man" garbage in Seattle comical?  They flag they raise and the idea it actually says "home of the 12th man" on the stadium facade?

This is one of the worst sports towns in the country, mind you. I cannot stand Carroll, their fans and their uniforms. All of it comes off really fake and forced.

Congrats on the great stadium design but it has NOTHING to do with the fanbase. They have no hockey team, lost their NBA team and I don't think anyone even attends Mariners games, not that ever did (save for the Griffey years).

not really, i would kill to actually see Gillette this hype all the time. that stadium rocks. if it did that for NE we would never lose at home. i think Seattle is a fun team to watch. and theyre good and balenced

The crowd definitely generates noise that intimidates visiting teams. I have only seen one football game there and it was back when Hasselbeck was the QB. it definitely is the loudest I have actually experienced. What's impressive is that people say it's even much louder now. I think the people have gotten more into it than back then.

• Sections
    Shortcuts